Chapter 6

Alluka has been rambling on about the names they could be called, for the past ten minutes. Killua questioned why most of them were cat related. Killua laid his head over the edge of the couch. He rubbed his eyes and took a bug looking device out of his pocket. He turned the device on and looked at the time.
"Twelve thirty-five," Killua lets out a small sigh. Alluka peeks over his shoulder and looks at the bug phone.
"Look Onii-Chan, you still have one bar of service," Alluka pointed out. Killua raised his eyebrow and unlocked the phone.
"Huh, strange, we shouldn't get any from around here," Killua went into his contacts.
"Should I text or call someone?" Killua asked. Alluka shook her head.
"No, if we call someone, Illumi will just track our phone down. As if that could do anything considering we are in another world," Alluka sat straight again.
"Ok now, back to naming yo-," Just before Alluka could end her sentence, Killua covered her mouth with his hand.
"How about we choose our own names," Killua suggested, Implying he didn't want to hear anymore of Alluka's names for him. Alluka frowned her brows and let out a puff of annoyance.
"I just want your name to be cat related..," The girl mumbled through the boy's hands. Killua placed his hand onto his leg and pointed at her.
"Why do you keep suggesting cat names?!" He asked, irritated. Alluka suddenly jumps off the couch, frightening Killua.
"Alright, my name will be Two Face!" She said, eyes shining bright and a wide smile on her face. Killua rolled his eyes, smiling, and dipping his head down.
"Alright then, if that's what you want," Killua stood from the couch and made his way up the stairs.
"Guess I'll be nameless for now," Killua began walking up the stairs to where the older men were. Alluka followed her brother up the stairs, not really understanding where they were at all. Killua stopped halfway through the staircase, not looking back.
"By the way if anyone asks what your quirk is, tell them your quirkless," he then began to walk back up. Alluka nodded from behind knowing what he was trying to say. If anyone in this world found out about her and Nanika's powers, especially villains, then they will all try to get their hands on it.
Once the two teens entered the room, Killua told them about Alluka's name. Kurogiri and Shigaraki looked at the girl confused, but shrugged it off.
"Alright, Two Face, your room is the fourth door on the floor just above us. Your room boy is in the second room on the third floor," Kurogiri explained, giving them the keys to their rooms. Alluka held the key carefully examining it. The key was painted blue with tiny clouds on it.
"Why?" Alluka pointed at the key.
"Why not?" Kurogiri responded. Alluka turned away running up the stairs. Killua watched her carefully before turning back to the two men.
"So, what's your name?" Shigaraki asked, looking at the boy. Killua shrugged his shoulders and walked to the bar table.
"Donno," he faced the TV and grabbed the remote. He turned the tv on and started channel surfing. Kurogiri walked to his own room, while Shigaraki sat a seat away from Killua. A few moments of boredom later and the tv turns black.
"Hey, what the heck I was watching something!" Killua pressed multiple buttons trying to turn the tv back on. Shigaraki snatched the remote from the boy.
"Show some respect, Sensei is trying to communicate with us!" Shigaraki places all five fingers on the remote accidentally. The two males looked at the now dusted remote.
"Excuse me, is this a bad time?" A deep, old voice came from the television. His voice sounded like it was being covered by a mask of sorts.
"No, of course not Sensei!" Shigaraki explains waving his hands around. Killua raised his brow and looked at the black screen.
"Hmm, who's that?" The man asked.
"Oh him, he's the new member of the league," Shigaraki points at Killua. Killua just waves not understanding what to do.
"Oh, welcome, ummm," The man waited for the boy's name.
"I'll get back to you on that one," Killua explained. Killua formed a tiny mountain using the remote dust.
"Anyways, Shigaraki, you said you had an idea for destroying All Might?" Curiosity lingered in his voice. Killua raised a brow at the unfamiliar name.
"Yes, yes I do Sensei! Listen, this is going to be the best plan ever! Now that we know All Might is going to teach at UA High School as a teacher, we can figure out a time to invade the school." Shigaraki was really pumped up at his plan.
"Hm, that could work, although we'll need to invade when we are certain All Might will be there. We also have to think of a strategy. What about the other teacher's, the students, the staff? This all seems like a hastily thought out plan," The man behind pointed out. You can tell by the tone of his voice that he was not impressed. It was rushed, the plan was not thought out very much and showed very little success. Killua was nodding at the man's words.
"I'll figure something out! I'll send someone to get the school schedules for me! No, I'll get the schedules myself. I'll figure out something once the time comes!" Shigaraki was trying to defend his plan. Killua thought this was all hilarious, if he thinks a poorly thought out invasion would be guaranteed success, he was wrong. It takes time to think of a way to eliminate the target. Some targets are easier than others, others you have to stalk for a few days before you can even make a move, and when planning an invasion, it would take weeks.
"Well I do trust you. I'll get everything you need for your plan once you're ready to begin. Failure or not, just the thought that a group of villains have tried to invade UA will make the people panic. It would also make the league a little more well known as well," the man asked. Killua once again nodded his head at this man's words. While Shigaraki smiled smugly at the thought of invading UA. They can both tell this man behind the screen was experienced.
"Well now that this topic is over, young boy, may I know what your quirk is and ask a few other questions?" The man asked.
"Sure," Killua was now trying to figure out how to use the hot chocolate machine. The man waited patiently, while Shigaraki was carefully tapping his fingers on the table.
"Sharp claws, I'm able to sharpen my fingers on will. It can become sharper and stronger than a knife and sword," Killua explained, grabbing a cup and pouring the brown powder in it.
"You're making a mess," Shigaraki pointed out at the spilled powder. Killua stuck his tongue out at the blue haired male. Shigaraki glared at the boy and stuck his own tongue back out at him. The male on the other side of the screen sighed.
"Oh, and I'm also a professional assassin. Well, more like was," Killua's back faced the two males, as shock raised on their faces.
____________________________
It's been a while now since I have joined the League Of Villains. I found a temporary name, Ghost claws, for when I do villain work. When I'm not, I use my real name Killua. Using a phone and money that I 'borrowed' from a guy I killed, I ordered a disguise for my villain costume and one for Alluka too.
Currently, I was wandering around in the city of Musutafu for no peculiar reason. 'Maybe I just wanted to get some fresh air?' Looking around, I could tell I'm not used to the fact that everyone uses advanced technology. Sure, back in my world everyone uses their phones, but here they seem like they're stuck on them 24/7. Then these cars, well actually they look way better than the ones in my world.
"They kinda look like zombies," I chuckle to myself as the people walking around are sucked into their virtual worlds. Soon enough, I hear screams and shouts coming from down the street. Curiously, I sped up wanting to see what lay ahead. Once I reached the crowd of people, I noticed them all looking into an alleyway. Tilting my head towards the alleyway, I see a green gooey monster holding a student hostage.
"What's going on?" I unconsciously say.
"Don't you see? A boy from the nearby middle school is being held hostage by a monster!" The lady yelled out, pointing at the obvious. I rolled my eyes and focused on the Pro Heroes trying to control the situation. I gotta see with my own eyes why the L.O.V. thinks heroes are horrible.
I look ahead and see that the hero's aren't doing anything? Well, they are keeping people back and trying to control the fire from spreading further, but they aren't doing anything to actually help the stuck teen! I frowned for a moment, I know I shouldn't do anything, but just standing here would make me feel like an idiot. Standing at the sidelines like a bystander, waiting for backup to appear, and hope they have the right quirk to deal with the situation? I'm not that kind of person, at least not anymore!
Just as I took a set closer to the scene, a tuft of green and black hair went past me. I turned my head over and my first thought was.
"Gon?" The word slipped out my mouth. It felt like rusty gears were shifting inside of me, trying to produce the name that hasn't been spoken for over a year.
"KACCHAN!!!" The boy yelled running faster towards, what I assume, his dear friend. No, that wasn't Gon. Chucking to myself quietly, I feel hot tears threatening to roll down my pale cheeks. Of course, he's not Gon.
"Stupid Killua, you know Gon has black and green hair, not green and black," I use my sleeve to wipe the tears away and turn around. Once I did, a man went by me in a flash.
He patted my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "It's all right young man, you know why, because I am here." A huge smile was on his face. He was bright, just how Gon always was, is. Then, just like that he was at the gooy scene, ready to throw a punch. Out of habit, I used gyo to observe the quirk at work. I was actually surprised to see that his natural aura swirled around his arm, but mainly on his first. This gave the punch a boost in speed and attack.
When he finished his punch, all of his aura unleashed into the air causing wind to appear. I tried to balance myself, not wanting to fall down, and I shield my face. Many others did the same, a few kids actually fell down from the wind pressure. When the wind was gone, I lifted my head slightly, I saw the goo from the monster was everywhere in the alleyway, the two now safe teens, and a smiling hero.
Then I felt rain, it began to rain. This guy must be really strong to change the weather by a single punch. I smile to myself, this guy is going to be a lot of fun to mess with. I looked up at the man, he was giving a thumbs up at everyone with a bright smile, he even gave one to me.
Even though the hero's smile was kinda freaky and unnatural, he shined brightly. 'Kinda like Gon, but Gon is the brightest,' I thought, smiling a bit. Those words, his tone, it makes it sound like he's actually here to keep me safe, that there was nothing to worry about.
"ALL MIGHT!" The crowd and other heroes cheered. I may not have been paying attention, but seeing these innocent people safe made me smile. 'So, this is the All Might the league want to destroy,' I thought. My dark aura slightly unleashes. 'A pity we will be forced to put him in retirement, forever.' A smile crawled up on my face, my bangs covered my shadowed eyes, and a bit of bloodlust was released.
"Hey Kiddo," a hand that belonged to the man from earlier was placed onto my shoulder causing me to yelp. 'Man I really need to focus on my surroundings.'
"Oh, sorry didn't mean to frighten you there. I was just wondering if we could talk later," the man asked, smiling like an idiot. 'What should I do?'
"Uh, yeah whatever I guess that's fine," I say scratching the back of my neck. 'What did I just say?! I barely know the guy and I agree to talk to him later? What if he sensed my bloodlust?' I panicked internally, but like any great zoldyak, not including milluki, keep a straight face on he outside.
"Great could you meet me at eight O'clock at the beach nearby?" All Might asked. I nodded my head, not really knowing what to do. He returned to the police and waved goodbye. I wave back, getting glances shot at me.
"Guess I'm going beach hunting."
________
2246
It's always fun writing about Killua. Once again, I'm bad at writing characters with their actual personalities. So, the characters in the story may be a bit OOC. So, All Might is Killua's second light, hmmm how would that play out during the story, I wonder? No really, I'm winging most of it, but I have a good idea how I want some parts to be. Also, what do you think of Killua's temporary name? Should I change it, or keep it permanent. I'm going to keep Alluka's name even if it's bad. By the way I'm posting every Monday if I can. I hope you enjoy bye, bye!