Chapter 30

Kurapika was sitting down in a chair, watching the oldest Zoldyck pace around, and the second youngest playing with her hair. The two teens looked at Kurapika, one with a serious face, the other with denial and fear.
     "He can't get here, it's impossible for him to get here! The only way me and Onii-Chan got here was because of his wish!" Alluka explained. Killua paused, hand on his chin.
     "What about Gon? He didn't get here because we magicked him up. He himself said someone brought him here against his will. Maybe the same person will bring Illumi," Killua thought out loud. He then glanced at his friend, who had been silent this whole time.
     "Wait, how did you get here?" Killua asked, walking up the blond. The male did not change his dull expression, answering in an almost dead voice.
     "A man took me here," was all he said, before remaining silent once more. Killua facepalmed, he asked if he could describe the person better, but the other's answers were vague. Sighing in defeat, the trio makes their way back to the arena. Nanika had poofed up an extra ticket for Kurapika, a demand given from her brother. Killua hated demanding things, but he didn't want his friend to roam around and getting lost.
     Killua passed his broken phone, starting at the pieces on the floor. Enraged, he began cursing out loud and making a fit, saying he couldn't replace the thing. Alluka glared at her brother for cursing, while Kurapika took a jar out. The white-haired boy makes a dash to the stadium, running up the stairs, and far from the jar. Kurapika frowned, putting the jar away and following Alluka to her seat.
     "Kurapika?" Gon asked, looking past Killua and Alluka. His eyes became bright, a goofy smile spread across his face. In excitement, Gon grabbed Killua's arm, hugging the life out of it, and holding in his joy. Killua ignored the other and watched the fight.
     Bakugou was fighting Jiro, picking her up, and blasting her over the boundaries. She tried using her quirk to reel herself back in, but feel to the floor.
     "And the winner is Bakugo!" Present Mic yelled. Thus, the second round was over, and the students began chatting among themselves.
     "Kurapika!" Gon yells out, hugging his friend. Kurapika patted Gon's head before looking back at Killua. The white-haired boy was looking down, speculating about something. Alluka looked at the big screen, pointing at Gon's next match.
     "Look, you're up against brainwash guy!" Alluka explained, pointing at the screen. Kurapika slightly flinched, with a tap on his earring, a little mic turned on. To a normal person hey would only hear faint sounds of static or not at all, where people with good ears can notice the breathing.
     "There's someone here that control others?" Kurapika asked, looking at the trio. He was quite serious, making sure he spoke clearly, but casual enough for the person on the other line to hear.
     "Yeah, it's crazy! I don't really know how his quirk works, but I assume it has to do with talking!" Gon explained, remembering the last two matches the purple-haired boy did. Also, from times they would hang out. Killua slightly shivered, walking back to his classmates. Gon quickly follows behind, waving goodbye and sitting next to Killua.
____________________________
     "Now it's our second match before the finals, it's Shinso vs Gon!" Present Mic yelled out, beaming with energy. Aizawa was conflicted on who to cheer for, he loves Gon, but Shinso shows great potential. Not wanting to favor one over the other, Aizawa waved two green and purple flags. Present Mic turned around, sweat dropping, and looking a bit concerned.
     "I'll tell you what I'm doing if you let me visit your cat," the man continued to wave the flags.
     "Why am I put up against a child? Seriously, what's with that hair cut?" Shinso bluntly said, sticking his finger in his ear. This rude comment made the other frustrated, making a charge at the other. Quickly dodging, the purple-haired teen almost avoided a punch to the stomach.
     "Wow, you really are a child, look at you, throwing a fit over some words, " Shinso threatened with his tone. Gon smiled at the other, he didn't take the comments seriously, after all, he was used to his friend saying these things. Even Killua liked teasing him once in a while. Without making a single response, Gon smacked his hand against Shinso's stomach. This action making the other fly to the wall. Shinso was gripping his stomach, puking a bit, and making the other worry.
     "Are you okay Shinso?!" Gon yelled out, dashing to his friend. The other slightly nodded his head before falling onto the ground face first and passing out. Gon screeched in horror, trying to set his friend up to a sitting position.
     "I'm a horrible person, I killed him, " Gon cried, shaking Shinso's limp body.
     "Gon, please stop shaking the boy. He just passed out is all, he's not dead. Why don't you escort him to recovery girl?" Aizawa asked, speaking into the mic so he could hear. Gon looked up at his teacher, nodding his head and picking Shinso up. The citizens and heroes became fascinated at how easily he was carrying the teen. It was almost like he weighed a feather. Right off the bat, most pros began to write the request to have him during the internship period. Gon left the arena with Shinso, letting the small robots fix the damaged wall.
     "Well that was incredible, one single push like a sumo wrestler, and Gon has won the round! Making him apart of the finals!" Present Mic explained. Making the crowd cheer in excitement.
____________________________
     "Ah~ look at him, he's so adorable! I'd bet he'd look better with more blood~," Toga smiled, a crazy red blush covering her face. Shigaraki let out a sigh, watching the next fight begin.
     "Toga, stop fantasizing about boys covered in blood, and do your job!" The man said, glaring that the teenager. The blonde laughed, looking back at the hand covered male.
     "Who says it's just the boys~," she giggled out, looking at the dried lipped man. Shigaraki shivered, going back to looking at the screen. The two of them watched the sports festival, looking for a good student that could potentially be evil. Kurogiri was out and about, looking for more recruits.
     "Oh, I know the perfect group of small-time villains, that'll gladly join with the right circumstances," Toga pointed out, redoing her hair. Shigaraki raised an eyebrow, looking at the female.
     "Is that so?" He said. Toga smirked, nodding at the man.
     "I'll only say if I get to see Tric bleed at least once," she said, her smirk growing wider. Shigaraki became uninterested again, looking back that the screen, and making the female sad.
     Meanwhile Killua had a shiver run down his spine, a feeling close to when Hisoka would glance/stare at him.
_____
  1151
Very short, but I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to plan my next move in the story. Also character development, we need that Deku and Baku squads going! So yeah. I'll be posting this story on Monday and Thursday because, *insert drum roll* I'll be updating my new Assassination Classroom and Hunter x Hunter story on Tuesday and Friday! We'll see how well I can handle the schedule. I only have two done so far, so I'm going to write more right after I publish this story.