Chapter 28

"Man, I can't believe I lost," Killua grumbled, head facing the ground. Gon patted Killua's back. Alluka glanced at her brother worriedly but turned to face the arena again. 'Come on Alluka, you are strong! You said you'll give him the silent treatment, he's getting the silent treatment," Alluka reminded herself. She cried internally, wanting her brother's full attention, and play with her.
"Hey, I've been wondering, do any of you wanna plan a sleepover when this is all over?" Uraraka asked, watching Ashido fight the class B student. Gon tilted his head then nodded in excitement.
"Yeah! We can all go to Killua's house!" Gon decided. Killua looked at Gon in shock before angrily shouting at him.
"IDIOT! No one is going to my house!" Killua explained, hitting the top of Gon's head.
"Why not, you live alone with your sister, and it has plenty of space for everyone," Gon argued, rubbing his head. Izuku perked up, turning to the two boys happily.
"That would be amazing! We could talk about our quirks, play some games, share our goals, and so much more! Can we really go?" Izuku asked, eyes shining brightly. Uraraka joined in, even some other students. They all looked at Killua, practically begging for him to let them stay over.
"A no is a no. Now get away from me, you're all in my personal space," Killua explained, inching back. They went gloomy, but Yaoyorozu was on a mission to cheer them up again.
"How about we go to my house? It's fairly big, we have enough room if we got into groups, lots of activities," Yaoyorozu pointed out. She was excited at the opportunity to have her classmates over.
"Killua's has a sister," Gon blurted our, trying to convince them to go to his house.
"W-what? How old? Can we go over?" Mineta asked, getting a death glare from Killua. Alluka felt a shiver down her spine, looking over at the students.
"Uh.., I think sh-," The boy was cut off by Killua. The white-haired teen began suffocating his friend.
"I swear to lightning, if you say anything about my little sister to this freak, you're going to die by my bare hands," Killua threatened, tightening his grip on Gon.
'Now kill him and while you're at it, that object.' Killua fingers sharpen slightly, right arm holding his neck. He pointed a finger on his neck, letting it slightly bleed.
"Killua, I can't breath," Gon whispered out, kicking in his seat. Iida, getting worried, took Gon away from the other's hold. Gon gasped for air, before sitting back in his chair as nothing happened.
"Killua, we are in a public event, you can not be showing violence here or anywhere!" Iida scold, moving his arms in front of him.
"What if the crowd sees, you'll get in big trouble," Yaoyorozu whispered harshly, glaring at the boy before checking the crowd.
"That wasn't a nice thing to do," Uraraka pointed out, patting Gon's head, and holding onto him.
"That wasn't very manly or heroic."
"Why don't you try being nice?"
"What if the teachers or Pros see?"
"You could've put a bad spotlight on us!" Their words fill the boy's mind, the negativity of them crushing his spirit.
'Do you hear that? Their voices, they're mad at you. I don't understand why you try, but they clearly seem to not like you. You even tried killing your friend right now because of my words. Didn't you say you wouldn't listen? You hurt the person that you care most about. Silly what a bit of anger can lead too,' the voice said. Killua could've sworn he felt a hand on his shoulder and head. Almost as his brother was standing next to him, mouth near his ear. Killua stood up, dismissing himself, and walked away.
He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone anymore. The boy thought about how things would've gone differently, 'I could've just said I was joking than maybe the others wouldn't be as suspicious. Damn it, I walked away! That's totally too suspicious!' Killua walked down the stairs, entering the building, and walking to the restrooms.
"Damn it," Killua stuttered out, entering the bathroom, and observing if anyone was in there. When the coast was clear, he locked himself inside the bathroom, walking up to the mirror, and glaring at himself.
"How does anyone like a monster like me?" Killua lowered his head and hands on the edges of the sink.
"I'm just trying my best, I can't control myself," the boy said, fists clenching the edges, and cracks forming from the pressure.
"It's your fault." The sink started to crumble under his grip.
"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Killua screamed, bloodlust leaking, and sink crushed to rumble.
"I wish I was never born or at least born into a different life without you and my family!" Killua punched the mirror. Glass bits shot through the sky, going everywhere, and cutting the boy's hand.
"DON'T SAY THAT!" Gon shouted, waiting behind the bathroom door. Killua looked at the door in shock before looking around the room and his bloodied hand.
"I'm glad your alive and I'm glad you're my friend! I know what you went through was really bad, but you can't be saying things like that!" Gon explained harshly, banging on the door. Killua had grabbed some towels, trying to wipe the blood away, and trying to hide the broken mirror.
"Killua tell me what's wrong, please! I want to help my friend," Gon begged, trying to open the door.
"I-I'll let you in, hold on," Killua muttered, getting the last of the glass in the trash. Gon waited impatiently, wanting to give his friend a big hug. The other slowly opened the door, peeking at Gon before letting him in.
"You know, why didn't you take one of the break rooms? The bathroom seems like the worse place to be," Gon said, scratching his cheeks, and looking around. He noticed the broken mirror but said nothing of it. He faced his friend and gave him a big hug.
"You can always tell me what's wrong!" Gon said, engulfing the other. Killua blushed a bit before returning the hug.
"I'll tell you everything after the event," Killua explained, hold his friend tightly. Gon frowned but nodded before dragging Killua back to the events.
"Okay, but you gotta tell your sisters about this!" Gon pointed out, placing his finger on Killua's forehead.
"Oh, and this," the boy added, this time pointing at the arm. Killua looked at him gloomily and annoyed but agreed to it anyway. Together the two teens went back to their seats.
______
  1115
Hello, I'm back! This chapter is short, but I wanna show you all how much trouble killua has when it comes to controlling his anger. Also, I've always wanted the students to have a sleepover and I wanted to add it somewhere. This seems like the okay spot to bring it up, still don't know when the sleepover will be exactly though. Anyway back to the control thing, the more Killua loses control on his anger, the easier it is for Illumi to take over, I hope I wrote that right. Anyway hope you enjoyed it, goodbye! Happy late birthday Killua!