Chapter 35

Killua was laughing at Gon's outfit, rolling on the floor. Gon puffed his cheeks out. He wore a dull green frog hooded Pancho, bright green rain boots, and his usual school uniform underneath.
     "Stop laughing," Gon whined, hands folded. Killua only burst out laughing, even more, holding a shaky finger to the other.
     "Y-you look like a frog! Haha, I just can't," Killua laughed out, wiping tears from his eyes. Gon continued to pout, taking off the Pancho and holding it. He placed it in the locker and took out his school shoes. Killua finally calmed down, telling his friend he'll see him in class. He walked past the glaring Aizawa and Kurapika, who strangely enough applied as a teacher assistant.
     Today was his first day on the job and he was more than ready to help the students.
     "Hi Kurapika, I'm surprised you actually got accepted here," Gon greeted.
     "Yeah, it was quite difficult, especially when it came to the principal. He was trying to hack away any secrets I have," Kurapika sighed, eyes closed.
     "Nezu can be like that sometimes, we should be happy he hasn't called in Gon and Killua for a 'chat'," Aizawa explained, leading the others to the class. He had finally gotten the bandages off. Gon became worried about what he would say to the principal if he was called in. He would probably spill the beans and admit he was from another world.
     "Wait does he already know about our, 'situation'," Gon asked, whispering the end. Aizawa though for a while before nodding.
     "Yeah sorta, I just gave him enough information to explain why you have almost no records here," Aizawa said.
     "Let's stop this conversation if we continue any longer someone may eavesdrop," Kurapika explained, holding his sleeves. Kurapika was wearing his normal clothing, no suit, nothing too fancy.
     "I agree," Aizawa responded.
____________________________
The class had gotten instructions to write their hero names. Midnight will be approving them and Aizawa would just sleep. Gon bit his pencil, trying to think of a name. Killua turned around, tapping Gon on the head. Gon looked up, watching Killua mouth something. Gon smiled wide, nodding his head and writing down the words.
They waited for a few students to go, clapping and encouraging the names their classmates had given themselves. Gon watched Killua stand up and Gon stood up right after. Together they went to the front, signs facing down.
"Oh, what's this?" Midnight said, curiously watching the duo. The other students eyed them, wondering what they were up too. Gon and Killua looked at each other, then at Kurapika, who had caught what they were up to. The blond let out a soft chuckle from his lips, smiling at the two. The two raise their signs up, showing the class their hero name.
"I'm Hunter Electric, " Killua started, pointing at himself.
"And I'm Hunter Beast!" Gon stated, grinning widely.
"Together we are, The Hunters!" they yelled in unison. The students eyed them for a moment, confused about what to say.
"I love it! So I take it you two will be teammates? That means you'll have each other's back no matter what! It's kinda like a marriage proposal, ah young love," Midnight said, gushing over the two boys. Gon blushed slightly, while Killua was a full-blown tomato.
"IT'S NOTHING LIKE MARRIAGE OLD HAG!" Killua yelled out, earning a punch to the head from the older, and even a shout from Aizawa to shut up. Kurapika and Gon laughed, causing the others to join in too.
The rest of the class went through their names, having a lot of fun. Bakugo kept picking scary names, and some others chose their real ones.
"Alright, now that you've all chosen your hero names, the next step is choosing your hero agencies. The ones that didn't get an offer will be given a separate list to chose from." Aizawa explained, going on about how this will give them the needed experience and how they need to think carefully about their agencies.
Killua tuned out the teacher, eyeing the board. He had only gotten one offer, while his buddy Gon, had gotten many. 'Guess it's one of the downfalls of losing the final event fist,' Killua thought. Killua hoped to get in the same agency as his friend, seeing as they will be teammates from now on.
They were given their lists and they all began examining the papers. Gon tapped Killua's shoulder, wanting to know who had chosen him. Blue eyes looked back, watching Gon's movements.
"Um, I just wanted to know who asked for you. Also if we can choose the agency," Gon explained, holding onto his papers tightly.
"Yeah, alright. I was going to ask you the same questions anyway," Killua explained, turning his entire body. Kurapika walked up to them, leaning on Gon's desk.
"You guys picked a nice name, mind if I join The Hunters?" he asked smiling.
"Of course you can! After all, your also-," Gon was caught off by both Killua and Kurapika slapping their hands on his mouth, rushing him.
"Then I'll be Hunter Scarlet," Kurapika explained, winking and putting his hand down. The trio smile and Killua and Gon went back to their list.
"The only offer I got was from Endeavor, surprising right?" Killua explained. He had no idea why he would choose him, after all, the only showing off he did was during the obstacle race.
"Really? I did too!" Gon said, smiling and pointing to the name on his page. Todoroki picked up on this, looking at his old man's name on his paper.
"From what I gathered from the Internet, he mainly patrols and fights Villains," Kurapika explained.
"Then that settles it, this will be our agency!" Gon yelled out, smiling widely with the paper up in the air. Killua nodded in agreement.
____________________________
It was now the weekend, the duo had chosen their agencies and they had also chosen their names. Aizawa walked them to Killua's house, where Alluka and Kurapika also lived.
"Now that I'm here, I can actually become your legal guardian. Than er can get all those papers signed. Also, pay off the taxes, " Kurapika explained, holding a sheet of paper.
"So, your planing on being my mom?" Killua teased, hiding his smile.
"Of course not! I'm just going to be in charge of you two!" Kurapika yelled out, explaining the situation. Killua laughed looking at his angry 'Mom'.
"I can't wait to tell Alluka and Nanika about our names!" Gon said, wearing his frog Pancho even when there was no rain.
"Yeah, and you can show off that ridiculous outfit to her," Killua snickered. Gon frowned, sticking his tongue out at him.
"Will you all be quiet, I'm getting a headache," Aizawa said, rubbing his forehead.
"Also, who is Nanika? I heard a few students talking about that name earlier," Aizawa asked. A shadow overlay Killua's face as he looked down.
"DAMN BROCCOLI!" Killua yelled out, seething at the boy. Aizawa raised an eyebrow, as Gon explained who the female was, much to Killua's disappointment, for the rest of the walk.
When they got to the house, Alluka greeted them, wearing her new school uniform.
"Hi!" Alluka yelled out, hugging her friends, and the old man. They all chatted away and eat dinner together. Then eventually Gon and Aizawa went home. Kurapika watched Killua and Alluka play UNO, before walking upstairs to his room.
Kurapika: The boys seem are going to have their internships in two days.
Illumi: Internship?
Kurapika: Yeah, something to do with hero training.
-read-
___________________________
A tall slender man walked down the alleyways of a city. He stopped in front of a certain building. In there he'll meet the mastermind of the League Of Villains.
___________________________
It was time for the internships, Killua and Gon got their hero costumes inside their suits, and supplies they may need.
     "Alright Kurapika, remember, Shigaraki has a certain time he watches a show, so make sure the tv is on before that or he's going to throw a tantrum. Keep the wine glasses a bit dirty so Kurogiri can clean them when he gets bored, and don't let Toga into the storage room, she likes to lick the red paint," Killua explained, grabbing his new yo-yo duplicate and his original one.
     "I know how to handle a bunch of kids Killua," Kurapika stated, watching the boys grab some snacks.
     "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, mom," Killua teased, sticking his tongue out.
     "Oh make sure to not give Alluka to many sweats either. Let Nanika draw whenever she wants too, she can get very upset when she can't," Killua added. Kurapika only sighed and pushed them out the door.
     "You're saying all these things like you're the mom," Kurapika countered. Killua's face became red from embarrassment. Gon grabbed Killua's hand and started dragging him off the door. He held his costume and Killua's in his other hand. They were wearing their school uniform.
     "Hurry up, we don't wanna be late!" Gon whined, tugging him farther out. Killua let out a curse when he fell on his bum.
     "I'm going, I'm going, " Killua explained, standing up and letting the other drag him away.
___________________________
    The two boys were in front of a tall skyscraper, the entrance to the building was brought out, and the door had a sign on the top that was just an E with flames on it.
     "Is this the right address?" Gon asked, looking at all the flaming E sign.
     "I think so," Killua said, looking at the address on his phone. The two boys walked in, looking around the area. Some of the workers looked at the boys, but eventually went back to their jobs.
     "What floor is he on?" Gon asked, walking to the elevator.
     "Donno," Killua responded, following behind the other. Gon took out his own phone, looking at the email he was given.
     "It says we should go to floor forty, so the top floor!" Gon read out loud, pressing the open elevator button. They stepped inside the elevator, pressing the fortieth-floor button. The two patiently wait, putting their devices back.
     "I wonder what we'll do first!" Gon said, pumping his fists up and down. Killua only shrugged, watching the elevator go up.
     "This is to slow, we could've run up the stairs instead," Killua whined. Gon just patted his back, telling him to hang on there. Once the elevator ride was done, the Duo stepped into a hall. They decide to check the first door and to their luck, there was the pro hero. When they took a step in, they saw their classmate Todoroki.
______
  1781
Woooo new chapter! What do you think about their hero names? The Hunters: Hunter Electric and Hunter Beast. Don't forget about Hunter Scarlet, but he isn't a hero in training or pro hero, so it's just a fun name he has. I can't wait, I have something big in store, mwahahahahaga-cough-hahahaha.