Chapter 8

So apparently, even though we are in a huge city, there actually quite a few beaches. Which is weird for a city that isn't near the ocean. I mean, there are large bodies of water that can have a beach. So I guess it doesn't have to be near an ocean? I don't know, anyway after looking around online at nearby beaches, I decided to go to Takoba Municipal Beach Park.
     It seems like a logical place to go, after all, it was trashy and isolated from the city. The perfect place for a certain number one hero to go without crazy fans chasing him around. Especially when the trash ruins the beach. Hmm, maybe me and Alluka can clean the beach and sell the recyclable stuff? Nah, I'm not getting my hands dirty, much less get my sister's hand covered in dirt.
     I check the time on my 'borrowed phone' and see it's four thirty. I decided to do some shop sightings and then go home. It's a good thing me and Allika live by ourselves now. I don't trust leauge enough to leave Alluka with them. Not to mention Nanika's powers could activate randomly when Alluka makes a request. They already filled out the most important rule to activate her power, by letting her know their names. I take a path home looking at the shops as I walk by.
      "Wow, these people have such a large variety of clothing and they even have certain clothing for certain quirks. For example, people with multiple sets of arms. Maybe I'll go shopping later with Alluka.
      Although, the clothing isn't the best part. The best part is, that they have so many hecking sweet shops! It's like heaven. All of this outside in the streets? I'm excited to see how the malls are! I bet sweets would have their own entire floor for themselves.
      I start to drool as I walk around, some people giving me weird glances and whispering to each other. Once I noticed the stares, I straightened my posture and wiped the drool of my face. My cheeks flushed with a light pink that was barely noticeable.
      'Alright Killua, enough exploring It's time to get back home,' I thought to myself. Quickening my paste, I went directly home this time. It took me twenty minutes to get there. I didn't want to seem fast because people may believe I'm using some sort of quirk and tell the police. So I jogged, like a normal person. That's the one thing I hate the most.
____________________________
     "ONII-CHAN!!!" Alluka screamed running down the stairs.
     "Yo," I say walking inside and hugging Alluka. I close the brown door behind me and walk up the stairs to my room. After talking with Kurogiri, I managed to convince him to buy us a house. Also, to pay the rent until we get money to pay for it ourselves.
      "Alluka, how is the job search going?" I asked. Even when I told her it was fine, Alluka still begged to help pay the rent too, so I let her look for a job. She ran up to me and walked with me to my room.
     "Oh it's going great! I found many jobs where I won't be near too many people so Nanika's powers will most likely not activate. One of them is gardening!" Alluka said enthusiastically.
      "Great," I say. Walking in my room, I grab my wallet and check the money. I have ten bucks, that's not a lot. I'm going to have to ask Shigaraki for a mission. Not excited to do that. I'll go food shopping another day then.
____________________________
     I was at the beach waiting for All Might. I still don't know what I'm doing, but maybe I'll be entertained? My ears caught the sound of footsteps coming from behind. There was a familiar aura and a not so familiar one. Looking behind me, I see All Might and the green kid from earlier. The green boy hid behind a pile of trash surprised to see me.
      "Who's that All Might?" He asked. So they know each other? Makes since after everything that happened.
      "I don't know, but I saw him crying earlier," All Might explained, walking down and sitting by my side. He smiled widely. Somehow, at around eight pm, a light surrounded the muscular man. I turn my head around not wanting my eyes to be burned. 'What is it and people that shine brightly?' I thought, irritated.
     "So young man, tell me, how are you feeling," his hand gently hits my back. His hands were basically the size of my face, it was really weird.
      "I-it's fine. Why would you care anyway old man?" I spat out. Me and old people don't get along. I don't know why, I mean, I'm handsome, caring, thoughtful, and sweet.
      "Woah, woah, chill with the attitude. I'm asking because I'm concerned," He says, arms up to his chest. I stare at him and the green boy who still hides behind the trash.
     "How can I tell if I can trust you?" I say again, raising my brow.
     "I'm the number one hero! How could you not trust me?" All Might explained. Suddenly, the old man started coughing blood. Me and the green boy looked in surprise. The green boy rushed to All Might's side.
     "A-all might!" He shouted. The old man was surrounded by smoke.
     "Is he okay?" I asked, covering my nose and swishing the smoke away. When the fog cleared up, a skinny old man stood in place of All Might. His face sunken, his eyes covered by a dark shadow, only allowing sight to his pupils, and his hair untamed.
     "What," was all I could say.
     "Pretend you never saw this!" The green boy yelled out. He waved his arms all around and stood in front of the deflated man. The old man placed a hand on the boy's shoulder saying it was ok. He started explaining why this had happened, a few details seemed to be missing, but I don't care.
     "Why are you trusting me with this information? For all you could know, I could go on social media and tell everybody about this," I said. 'Honestly, what is it with this world and trust?'
~small warning, it's going to get a bit emotional in this house (I hope I did a good job).~
     "I don't know, I just do," All Might sighed before continuing, "Just please, don't tell anyone. If villains were to find out, they will most likely attack me in my weakened state." All Might clapped his hands together and bowed slightly on his knees. The green boy joined in. I hummed, looking at the cluttered sea. 'Unfortunately for him, a part time villain already knows now. Although, it would pain me to see someone that shines get hurt or killed. Maybe if I don't get attached I won't feel any guilt?'
     "Now back on topic," the skeleton man says, locking eyes with me. "Why did you cry?" He was serious. I turn my head, looking back at the sea.
     "Like hell you need to know!" I shouted at the man. The green boy shook in fright.
     "I just want to know, I'm the number one hero, I must keep citizens safe and happy," he tries explaining. I growl out at him.
     "GET AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T NEED OUR PITY OR HELP!" I barked at him. Why am I being so aggressive? Both males eye's flew wide open in a mix of fear and shock. They started to stand up slightly, when I stood.
     "Why can't you just see that some people don't want your help? Just because you're the number one hero doesn't mean everyone will trust you. I barely even know you and you expect me to talk about my feelings with you!" What am I saying? Warm, salty, frustrated liquid pours out of my eyes. Am I on my period and getting those weird girl mood swings?! Wait no, I'm a male.
     "K-killua call down, I didn't mean to push your buttons," the supposedly brave pro hero backed away, shielding the shorter as well. 'Good he should fear me. Back away and run like the pathetic hero you are.'
     "You have no idea what I went through," I stepped forward, unable to control my actions.
     "Why do you expect that I can trust people that easily?" I walked closer. They shuffled back more.
     "I've been tricked, fooled, and manipulated for my whole life," my eyes stare at the sandy ground. I grabbed the hems on my shirt. What am I doing?
     "LOOK!" I shouted, lifting my shirt up and turning around. I showed them my scars. Each slightly faded, but still noticeable. Others dug deep, while some looked like scratches, and some more recent than others.
      "LOOK! Why do you expect me to trust you, when people I thought I could trust did this to me?!" I shouted. Tears kept rolling down like a rushing waterfall. I can't stop myself from these actions.
     "I've made it this far and for the first time, gained a friend, but guess what?!" I turned around and faced the two males once again. The two were shaking uncontrollably as I was. I placed my shirt back down and glared at them.
     "I've gained a friend, only to separate from him in the end. The only one I truly trusted other than my sister," I broke, I fell to the sand and started uncontrollably sobbing. The older man let out a hand, walking slowly towards me, but I slapped it away. I swiftly jumped out of reach and made a retreat to god knows where.
____________________________
     I kept running and running, I didn't know where I was heading, but I continued. My speed started decreasing and I wiped the tears off my face. When I stopped I found myself in front of a sweets restaurant. Luckily, I brought my ten bucks with me just in case. It was a small restaurant, white walls, plants in the front, wide windows, and a white door too. The sign said open, so I walked in.
     "Hello, welcome!" A sweet female woman greeted. Once she laid eyes on me, her features softened and walked over.
     "Here, you can sit on our best seat," she said leading me to a white, wooden table, with a light blue seat you usually see at fast food restaurants. She handed me some napkins and patted my back.
     "Thanks," I shakily say, grabbing the napkins. The female nodded and walked back to the counter, looking for something. Looking at the wall beside me, I see light blue cats painted on the wall just above the table. This place is actually really pretty. The overall color scheme was white and pastel colors. 'Man these colors really do make you feel happy,' I thought, pulling my wallet out.
     "Here you go young man," the lady from before handed me a menu. I smile and grab the menu, excited to see what kind of sweets they sell. I took a quick glance at the lady. She wears a white dress shirt with light purple palazzo pants. I didn't even know they make them in that color. She had pale skin, chocolate brown hair that pulled back into a bun, and also brown eyes.
     I looked at the menu opening it up, there were so many options! From cake to cookies, special made lollipops, and CHOCOLATE. I looked at the prices and sighed in relief that I was able to afford at least two things from the menu. Alluka wouldn't mind if I blow off the rest of our money on these sweats right? Yeah she wouldn't.
     "Are you done ordering?" The female smiles at me. I nodded my head and asked for a triple chocolate brownie and a lollipop.
     "Alright any drinks?" I shook my head no and she headed off to the kitchen. I looked at the price and I barely got enough to pay. She soon returned with two slices and a lollipop. I thank her and she returns to the kitchen. The place was empty and quite, the ideal place to eat sweets. Although that was soon interrupted by a man walking into the restaurant.
     "Mom, I'm back!" A muscular teen walked inside the sweets restaurant. He had spiky brown hair, similar to Gon's, big lips, and tan skin. He looks my way and waves. I wave back as he walks into the kitchen. I resumed my eating when another person walked in. This time it was a tall man that seemed to get little to no sleep.
     His hair was long, black, and messy. He wore baggy black clothes and a white scarf. He walked up to the counter and rang a bell. He then turned his head and glared at me. My body tensed up and I quickly stuff the rest of the food in my mouth. I wanted to enjoy the taste, but today seems like it won't happen.
     "Where are your parents?" The man asked. He gave me a look that people make when they think they saw you before. Wait does he recognize me? If so which me, normal or villain?
     "Uh," I tried thinking of an excuse. Thankfully the restaurant's owner came to the rescue.
     "Pro Hero EraserHead! It's an honor to see you in my sweets restaurant!" She bowed down in greeting and walked him to a table.
     "I heard a lot of good things about this sweet shop, mainly the cat cupcakes and coffee," the pro hero explained, turning his attention away from me. Another pro hero, how many have I bumped into today?!
     "By any chance is that boy your son?" Eraserhead pointed at me and the woman shook her head. I start sweating quite a bit and focus on the cats on the wall.
     "You know the rules, it's prohibited for minors to go out so late without an adult. What would you do if you ran into a villain?" The sleepy man looked at the menu, taking note of what to order.
     "Uhh, I'll, um, call the police?" I questioned more than answered. To be honest I'd just ignore the villain and walk away. That or recruit them into the league of villains. I just don't want to be listed in a hero's wanted list.
      "Alrighty kid, pay and go straight home," he said, rubbing his forehead. I quickly got up, having already paid, and ran out of the restaurant. 'Man I just wanted to eat sweets,' I grumpily thought. I unwrapped the lollipop and put it in my mouth. On my way home there were only a few people walking on the streets. I was alert and ready for an attack at any side, just in case.
____________________________
     "ONII CHAN HOW COULD YOU," a young female with black hair and dark blue jumpsuit was pulling her brother's hair in annoyance and betrayal. The older male, owed and tried escaping the girl's clutches.
     "You wasted all our money on yourself! Did you even think about sharing one slice with me?!" Alluka continued pulling on his hair as the boy begged for forgiveness and mercy.
_________
   2499
Woo, hope you like this early chapter! If you're wondering what the sweet's restaurant is about, that's where Killua will meet most of the people he will know in later chapters, it's based on Blue And Orange (by hype (from fanfiction.com)) sweet shop, or cafe, I don't remember. So yeah, just pointing it out because the sweets shop, cafe, isn't my original idea. Alrighty, Killua met with All Might and Izuku, and we can definitely tell the broccoli boy will be traumatized. He also meets Eraserhead, a last minute add in (it's the next day after writing this, I forgot what purpose this servers -insert nervous laughter-). Thanks for reading this half winged, half planned story! Would you guys like me to continue updating on Friday too? I mean, I can't wait to post every Monday, but every it feels like forever. It will slightly decrease my chances of not updating, but it could be done! Maybe instead of Friday, I could update Wednesday? What do you guys think?
Small bonus brought to you by, @YunoHeartMe (why do tags never work)! I know it's not a Gon chapter, but this is a great mini thingy and imma write it (this takes place at the end of chapter 5):

     I was quite suspicious of what Gon was doing. He's face was red and he threw something in the trash. 'Wait, is he that age?!' Sweating nervously of what I will find, I peek my head into the living room. Gon had went upstairs to the bathroom, so I mad a break for the trash can and grabbed the crumbled paper.
     "Oh gods above please don't let this be what I think it is," closing my eyes, I straightened the paper and took one peek.
      "THANK GOD ITS JUST A DRAWING," I let out a sigh of relief and examine the drawing. It was of some boy with fluffy hair, cat like eyes, and long finger nails. The boy was covered in blood and held a heart in his hand.
       "Oh tómales it's that phase!" I shouted.
      "A-Aizawa what are doing?" Gon walls up to me. Noticing the wrinkled paper, his face flusters up, and snatches the drawing away.
       "You didn't see that!" Gon said, dashing up the stairs. 'Wait is he flustered? In embarrassment or does he, he has a crush!' Never in my life would I think Gon would be into boys, much less boys like that drawing.