Chapter 29

The ground was covered in dark-colored leaves. What was left on the trees clung to the branches, refusing to fall, but ultimately failing as the strong breeze snapped them off. Rushed footsteps and the sound of crushed leaves filled the air.
     'Damn it, why won't they pick up!' Running down a hill, a male was dashing off in a panic. His phone's light shone, brightening up his pale complexion. For the past few days, he's been trying to get in contact with his friends. They had not replied at all.
      "Come back, I need to send you off," an emotionless voice called out, slowly walking down the almost dead forest. The younger of the two, grind his teeth, moving faster in his pace.
     "Afterall, if I send the body of his dead friend, he'd surely go into a fit of rage," the voice explained, not quickening in the slightest.
     "You should know better than anyone. Rage can lead to, unfortunate things. When blinded by it you lose control over everything. You're body, emotions, and even your ability to think." The man watched as the blond tripped over a branch, crushing down to the earth, and rolling down the hill.
    "When in rage, that's the best opportunity for someone like me to strike. It's the easiest way to control and influence them." The man had stopped a few feet in front of the young adult. Bloodlust escaped the older as he reached his arm out and placing it on the blond's head.
"Although killing you would bring him much grief, I think the best course of action, is to control the one's dearest to him,"  the man finished, patting the younger. His eyes flash red, glaring at the other, he couldn't move, he had no control.
"I want you to act natural and then you bring my brother back where he belongs. Got that Kurapika?"
____________________________
     "Poor Sero, he got matched up with the worst person anyone could've fought, next to Todoroki of course," Kirishima declared, watching his friend getting beaten into a pulp. Gon grimaced, looking down at his two classmates.
     "Bakugo really needs to take it easy, he's going to put Sero in the hospital at this rate," Gon announced, watching Bakugo blast the other.
     "Then again, that would seem pretty rude in a fight like this," he added. He peeked at Killua, making sure his friend was okay. The other just silently watched the battle, gripping his left arm, eyes thin, and alert. Letting out a sigh, Gon placed his arm on his left shoulder, smiling slightly at the other.
     "No worries, nothing is going to happen, just relax and enjoy the day. After all, it's my birthday, you don't want me to get worried on my special day do you?" Gon frowned slightly, tilting his head at his friend. Killua smiled softly before looking back at the fight and releasing his arm. Gon smiled proudly, putting his hands back in between his leg. Alluka watched the two in the corner of her eyes, wondering what the two were talking about. She could only hear a bit of their conversation.
     "Bakugo has won, by using Sero's quick against himself! What a fantastically explosive battle! Up next is Kaminari and Jiro!"
     "Well, looks like it's our turn to get ready, see you guys later," Kaminari said, walking down the steps, followed by Jiro.
     "Bye, bye!" Gon said waving at the duo. After Present Mic introduced the students, they began to fight. Jiro swung her earphone jacks at Kaminari, but the boy caught them, smiling.
     "Damn," Jiro hissed out, as electricity started to swarm her body. She quickly tried getting her jacks out of the other's grip, but she was too late. A bunch of electricity exploded in her body, making her pass out.
     "Hahaha! This was my greatest idea yet!" Kaminari laughed out, walking to the female, picking her up, and threw her out of boundaries. After the battle was over, everyone began preparing for the next round of fights.
____________________________
Yakumo was walking down the stairs a few seats away, his eyes looked blank, his motions sorta sloppy, and mouth slightly open. Worried about Gon's friend, Alluka stood up, grabbing her bag, jogging down the stairs, and followed the older man. Killua and Gon both caught sight of this, but thought nothing of it, they just assumed she needed to go to the restroom.
"Wow and just like that, Shinso wins again! How does his quirk work? Who knows! Next up is Gon vs Ashido!"
____________________________
Alluka followed the other man sneakily, trying not to be caught. Yakomu had a cloth similar to Gon's, he walked into the men's bathroom, looking around before shutting the door behind him. Alluka pouted, being a girl meant she couldn't go in. Sighing, she turned around, walking back to the stadium. She decided to check if Stain or the league had texted her. She giggled a bit, remembering how Killua refused to admit they were his friends, especially the yellow-haired girl. Toga was her name, Alluka and her gotten pretty close, to the point they felt like family. It was also nice to have a female around after being stuck with males for more than a few years.
"Nothing," Alluka mumbled sadly, seeing no messages.
'It's alright, check the other phone! Mamapika and Leopapa probably sent something,' Nanika pointed out. Alluka nodded, opening her brother's phone.
The phone fell to the floor, screen cracking by a little, the female had frozen after what she had read. Worry completely covered her face as she sprinted down the hall and to her brother, leaving the device behind.
Yakumo exited the restroom, watching the female scamper away. He picked up the bug phone, reading the screen.
Pika: HELP ME!
Pika: DAMN IT KILLUA PICK UP!
Pika: I NEED HELP!
-sent 05/1
-Pika has sent an image-
Pika: Ilłumi is coming!
-Read-
Yakumo drops the phone, crushing it with his foot.
"Sir, we got a problem here, the monster found out," he said out loud, talking into his mini mic.
"That's quite alright, I expected one of them to notice anyway. Just have him act normal and everything will be okay," responded the dull voice.
"Alright. Mr. Kurta, it's your time to act," Yakumo commanded, leaving the area, and back to his house. The blond male stepped out of the restroom, eyes dull, and devoid of life.
____________________________
Alluka rushed back up, standing next to her brother. Killua looked at her before seeing the serious expression on her face. He stood up, telling his classmates he needed to do something. Gon had already left to figure out his strategy for the next battle.
Together the two Zoldycks jogged down the stairs, Alluka leading her brother. They both halted in the hallway, seeing a familiar face in front of them.
"Hey guys," Kurapika said, smiling softly, and waving at them. The two teens smiled widely, running up to their friend, and hugging him.
"Mamapika is okay!" Alluka cried out, squeezing him tightly.
"Of course I am," Kurapika said, patting both of them on the back.
"B-but, you sent those weird messages and I got really worried! You even said something about Illumi coming!" Alluka pointed out, sobbing even more, and burying her head in his chest. Killua stiffened at the name, letting go of Kurapika, he glared down at his friend.
"What do you mean Illumi is coming?"
____________________________
Gon and Ashido were battling it out, the pink female barely being able to dodge the other's attacks.
"Woah! You're faster than I remembered," Ashido pointed out, smiling widely, and skating away using her quirk.
"That's right! I've been training!" Gon said. It's true he had been training, but he could also move way faster than he already was. Gon went in with another punch, he wanted to keep his special attack a secret, except a few, already knew it. He'll be resorting to only scissors if he needed too, seeing as everyone already seen the attack.
"Well, I've been training hard too you know! I'm about to show you just how tough I got!" Ashido yelled, splashing acid towards Gon, this made him focused on the attack, and not the attacker. Ashido quickly ran behind Gon, activating her quick, and splashing more acid behind him. Gon smiled widely, jumping back, and away from the attacks. He was right above Ashido, so Gon kicked the back of her shoulders, causing her to fly off far away. After that, he ran towards her, picking her up by her leg, and swung her out of bounds.
"Sorry, but I wanna win," Gon stuck his tongue out, jogging to his friend. He hoped he didn't hurt her badly. Ashido got up, smiling at the other. They both exchange words for a bit before heading off to the setting area.
     "You aren't just fast, you're also strong," Ashido pointed out, as they both sat.
     "Yeah! Um, where is Killua?" Gon asked worriedly. The classmates informed him on what happened, Gon just ohed, sitting back down. The next battle will be Kirishima vs. Iida.
______
1525
Woooo, things are getting interesting, hehehe. Hope you all enjoy, writing this made me feel better after finishing assassination classroom. Also, if I made a HxH and Assassination Classroom crossover, would any of you read it? I've read interesting crossovers about these two animes and wanted to give it a shot. I'll still write it of course, no matter what anyone says. I just don't know if I'll post the chapters immediately or make lots of chapters and publish one chapter a week. Anyway good bye!