MARK x YUTA

Obsession
[ A & M ]

Everything was normal, or so Mark thought.

Mark and his friend, Yuta, had ended up sleeping together. Mark didn't think much of it, if he was being honest.

Yuta, on the other hand, had loved Mark since the day the two met. He believed that them sleeping together was a sign.

"Hey, Yuta!" Mark said, waving in Yuta's direction. They were coworkers, and although they slept together, Mark never let their time together feel awkward.

"So are you going to the spring party that Mrs. Park is throwing?" Mark asked Yuta, who nodded.

Mrs. Park was their boss. They worked in a bar, they were bartenders. Their boss was throwing a spring party to celebrate her employees as they were bringing in more money than past years.

"We always make more money than the other shift, probably because we're hot, right?" Mark said, punching Yuta's upper arm gently, laughing loudly.

"You could say we're hot, I guess." Yuta said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yuta, you're hotter than most of the people who come in here everyday, trust me, I would know." Mark said with a smirk.

Yuta felt his cheeks heat up, shaking his head. "Whatever you say, shorty."

Mark scoffed playfully before walking to the back room.

There were quite a few people already in the bar, so Yuta went around, taking orders from people who were sitting at the tables and booths.

Yuta always got hit on by guys, and girls, but he never payed attention to it. He wanted to be with one man.

That man was Mark Lee, his best friend, his coworker.

Yuta walked around the bar, finishing serving the rest of the customers and waiting for more to come in.

Yuta looked around for Mark, not seeing him anywhere, assuming he was still in the back room.

So, being the caring man he was, Yuta went to look for him, being cat-called a few times by some taller, older men, maybe in their 40's.

Yuta walked into the back room, and his heart broke at the sight.

Mark was making out with a taller male, his hair was brown and his face looked rather handsome.

As heart-broken as he was, Yuta kept his cool, walking into the room and going to his locker.

"Y'know, you're not getting payed to make-out with random customers." Yuta said harshly, not realizing how rude he sounded.

Mark and the other male stopped kissing so Mark could speak.

"Yeah, I know. Lighten up, Yuta, there are so many dudes wanting your number out there." Mark said, being a cocky brat as per usual.

"Yeah, no. I don't want to make out with someone who could possibly have STDs, or worse, a wife. I'm not breaking up a marriage." Yuta hissed, glaring up at the strange man before slamming his locker and walking out.