PLEASE READ!

Hello ladies, gentlemen, and anyone else!

I never thought this book of one shots would have gotten as big as it did so quickly. ( Yes, 5k+ reads is a lot to me as I cherish each and every single one. )

It seems as though most of the people reading this book are very interactive either via the comments or adding this into a reading list!

As for the announcement, I'm officially taking requests for one shots!

Here's how I suggest requesting:

Mark x ( Member of your choice ) and type out the story plot!

You can leave your requests in the comments of this part, or in the other one shots, but pleass clarify that it's a request!

Or, if you don't want to put your request out for others to see, message me! You can message me here, or on Instagram, which is @//seonghwasangel.

You can choose to stay anonymous, or I will credit you in the beginning of the one shot!

But, I would like to thank each of you reading this for taking time out of your day and reading this book! It truly does mean the world to me! I hope you continue to enjoy these one shots!

I love you guys, stay safe, happy and healthy!

—————

In light of recent events, please be sure to spread awareness and donate to charities and/or the GoFundMe, which I will link somehow, maybe in my Instagram bio.

#BlackLivesMatter