MARK X JOHNNY

Middle of the Night
[ F ]

Johnny and Mark weren't officially out to their friends, and they hid it from everyone.

Mark was closeted, as well.

Their friends were accepting, but they were still scared nonetheless.

"I love you, baby, I'll be over as soon as I can. Okay, bye." Johnny said before hanging up the call.

Every night, Johnny would drive over to Mark's apartment so that the two could hang out without everyone knowing.

While Johnny, Taeil, Taeyong, and Yuta shared a dorm, Mark was able to buy his own apartment.

Mark's apartment was very nice, and looked rather expensive.

Once the clock his 12, Johnny walked to the Taeyong's room, checking if he was asleep, and did the same with the others before heading out of the dorm and driving to Mark's apartment.

Whenever the boys asked Johnny where he went, he always said that he woke up early and went to the gym, but that was a lie.

Johnny arrived at Mark's apartment, knocking on the door, waiting for the other to answer the door.

When Mark answered the door, Johnny smiled softly.

"Hi baby," Johnny said softly, walking into the apartment when Mark gestured him to.

Mark gave Johnny the biggest hug possible. "Everytime we're not together, I get so sad because I miss you."

Johnny felt himself melt at Mark's words, hugging the younger tighter.

The two of them never planned on dating. They were always like brothers to each other, but when a game of truth or dare took a turn, the boys had no choice but to confess.

"Mark, you're up!" Hansol exclaimed, smiling at Mark.

"Okay, uh.." Mark said, rubbing his chin while thinking. "Johnny, truth or dare!"

"Dare, duh!" Johnny said confidently, as he always did.

"Uh, I dare you to tell us who you like!" Mark said, smiling widely.

"That's not any of your business, youngster!" Johnny said, looking Mark directly in the eyes, trying to give Mark a small hint at to who it was.

Mark, however, didn't get the hint. "Just tell us!" Mark said, pouting as Johnny always gave into all of Mark's little tricks.

"Okay, if everyone else leaves, I'll tell Mark, but only Mark!" Johnny said, and the others nodded before getting up and leaving.

"Mark, if I'm being honest, I like you. I know you aren't gay or anything, but I can't keep these feelin-" Johnny began, but was cut off by Mark's lips on his own.

This wasn't the outcome he was expecting at all.

Everyone thought Mark was straight, but it seems that Johnny was one of the firsts to find that he wasn't.