MARK X TAEYONG

Stay with Me
[ A ]

Attempts of overdosing / suicide, please don't read if this could offend you in any way.

Mark was the newest member of NCT127.

He was added suddenly, even thought he had been training for quite a while.

None of the members were happy with the sudden change, other than Taeyoung and Johnny.

Johnny was glad that there was another English speaker in the group.

It was really obvious why Taeyong was happy with Mark being there.

In their trainee days, Mark was never around them.

He always looked up to them, though, and when he was told that he was going to be added to the group, he was beyond nervous.

"Mark! You're too stiff!" Yuta scolded, basically screaming at this point.

This was the fourth time in the past hour, and Mark kept trying harder than the last time.

He wasn't sure why the other members didn't like him.

He was constantly practicing, and never spoke when he wasn't asked to.

He stayed quite in interviews, and performed well.

Despite that, "fans" always hated on him, saying that SM should have kept him out of the group and kept him away from the entertainment business.

Doyoung glared at Mark when Taeyong called for a break.

"If you fuck this up for us, you'll regret even signing to SM." Doyoung growled at Mark, who nodded.

Mark had been dealing with this treatment from his hyungs for so long that he was use to it.

"Taeyong hyung, I'm going to stay behind today to practice." Mark said to Taeyong, who nodded and smiled before leaving with the rest of the members.

Mark walked to his back before letting tears slip down his cheeks.

"I won't fuck up again."

Mark arrived at the dorm at 11pm.

No one was awake, except for Jaehyun, who only glared at Mark when he walked in.

Mark quickly headed to his room, which he shared with Johnny, who was the only other member who liked him.

Mark layed on his bed, trying to muffle the soft sobs that came from him.

The next morning, the first thing he saw when he woke up was Taeyong's smiling face.

"Time to get up, Markie, we've got practice today." Taeyong said, ruffling Mark's hair.

The day was intense for Mark.

After dance practice, it was vocal lessons for the members, which he wasn't required to attend.

So instead, he walked around the building, waving to staff and trainees.

Mark found himself on the cold, hard floor of the bathroom, tears streaming down his face.

His thoughts had taken over his mind, and he couldn't stop the tears so he ran to the bathroom.

Suddenly, Mark stood and pulled a bottle of pills from his pocket.

Mark dumped wuite a few pills into his hand, swallowing them quickly before a voice came from the doorway.

"Mark? What are those?" Taeyong asked, taking a small step towards Mark.