A Life of Combat

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Rin-*
*Crash*
(Y/N) looked up for his bed to see he has destroyed his 20th alarm clock in the month.
Man I better start learning to control my strength to save money. (Y/N) thought.
He stretched out as he rose from his bed and began to walk to the kitchen.
Breakfast usually consists of cereal or eggs for (Y/N) but today he decides to cook pancakes for today. He sits down and looks at the clock to see it is 6:40 am.
"Hmph, I got time." (Y/N) spoke to himself. He scarfed down the 10 pancakes he prepared for himself, bushes his teeth, changes to the school uniform, and decides to wear his tail as belt.
(Y/N) grabs his 9 bento boxes and school bag and proceeds to run down the street.
I'll take the most dangerous route to the school, I'm bored.(Y/N) planned. He hoped to run into a criminal on the way but today was boring as all ways. In the (Y/N) decided to stick to the regular path due to more boredom. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a blue haired boy with a short red haired girl with pigtails. (Y/N) just ignored them and processed to go to school. To help kill time along the way, (Y/N) decides to think if his parents would be proud of his achievements. I am assigned to a Junior class when I am almost 15, I think my parents are proud enough, probably.

(Y/N) smiled, that thought lifted his spirits a bit. (Y/N) went to the class he would be and sat down at the seat near the wall.
(Y/N) waited for the teacher Tamae, to come to introduce herself.
[Time skip]

After school, (Y/N) sat up with his bag in hand to leave but, a space quake had been announced.
"Ugh, another one." He said in frustration.
(Y/N) followed the line towards the shelter in the school, clearly bored while everyone else was panicking. One student noticed this and glared at him and asked,"Hey do have any regard for your own life?"
(Y/N) choose to ignore this person, like he did with everyone else who spoke to him. (Y/N) had been used to being bullied for his tail and his carelessness which resulted in blunt personality. As they were getting in the shelter the boy he saw this morning ran off in a panic

The hell? (Y/N) thought as the boy ran off. Out of curiosity (Y/N) decided to follow the boy.
(Y/N) used the boy's energy signature as a trail to follow, but it was hard to do since there are multiple high energy signatures and a very strong one was appearing. Today things my have gotten more interesting.