Random (mostly Pixane) Zane headcanons

Zane bakes at least 3 batches of cookies every week and within an hour, they are gone. Everyone blames Cole for eating them all but Pixal takes around 5.

Zane first fell in love with Pixal for her looks but then realised that she was really sweet aswel.

If Zane were to try to flirt with Pixal before he gave her half of his heart, her self defence reflex's would have kicked in and she would have beaten him up.

Zane doesn't understand love. So when he said that he loves Pixal, he was just guessing. He's not sure if love is the right word to describe it.

Zane's farther did mention Echo once but it was in quite a dramatic moment so Zane didn't really remember it.

Zane actually has more outfits them Kai. They all have mostly ninja gi's but they each have a few pieces of casual wear.

The reason Zane was quite dismissive of Pixal in seasons 4-7 was as because he didn't want to flirt with her too much incase she went through his personal files and discovered he has feelings for her.

Zane really wants to take Pixal on a date but is concerned that she or Borg would not approve.

Before season 3, Zane would often worry that he would never find someone special so Kai tended to comfort him quite a bit and when he met Pixal, Zane then went to Kai for advise on how to talk to her.