Random headcanons

When the ninja are extremely comfy, they will ever so slightly purr like a cat. Jay purrs the loudest.

Morro's worst fear are cats. He be like a creeper!

When the ninja are laughing at something on their phone, Wu asks what is so funny and they end up having to explain to him what memes are. Still doesn't understand.

Zane will occasionally become so angry that he literally hisses like a dragon cat. Then he and Kai start to have a demon battle because Kai is a satin spawn.

The ninja have a crazy amount of group chats. They have a ninja chat, elemental master chat, chat without Kai, chat without Jay, girl chat, boys chat, chat without Zane, chat without Lloyd... etc.

The reason Cole has a fear of singing is because when he was a kid, he tried to sing for his dad but he just ignored him which made Cole feel hopeless.

The ninja ALWAYS tease Lloyd when he seems to have an interest in a girl. First it was Harumi, then Akita, they even accused him of likening that racer 7 girl from Prime Empire!

If someone takes ONE of Cole's cookies, he will go ballistic!!

Once or twice, Cole, Kai and Lloyd got into a demon battle with eachother and the others had to break them apart.