Weddings and stuff

How they would propose:

Jaya- Jay would take Nya in a date to a fancy restaurant. Once they had finished their meal, he's use his powers to create a thunderstorm.

"Awww shoot. I guess we'll have to wait out this storm." Jay said
"Jay? You do realise I can't just use my powers to avoid the rain?"
"C'mon! Let's just watch it for a bit! The lightning and the rain reminds me of us!" Jay pleaded.
"Alright fine. We'll watch the weather for a few minutes but then we are going back."
"Deal."

As they are watching, Jay would use his powers to create writing in the sky.
"Hey, What's up with that lighting?" He asked
"It seems to be writing something..."

As Nya tries to read the writing, Jay checks his pockets and pulls out a little box.
"Nya Smith... will you marry-" Nya gasps and turns around time Jay who is one one knee infront of her.
"Nya... you make me happier than I could ever tell you. I'm super lucky to have you and sometimes, I feel like your too good for me. But I still love you more than anybody. Even Kai. And I promise to look after you no matter what. Please, will you marry me?" He asked, with a twinkle in his eye. Nya gasped and pinned him to the ground in a tight hug.
"Yes! Definitely! Absolutely!!!" She squealed.

Pixane- all week, Zane would be creating false malfunctions in his systems until Cole would say to Pixal:
"Maybe you should run a diagnostic or something on him?"
So Pixal would take Zane into the Samurai X cave and connect him to the main computer. She would go through each of his files (with Zane's permission) until she came to one labelled: ?????

"Hey Zane... do you know what this file is?" She asked
"No... I've never seen it before." Zane lied.

She would click on the file and an eerie picture with evil eyes would appear with the words 'turn around' on it in white writing.

Pixal draws her sword and turn around but instead of a villain, she sees Zane, on one knee, with a ring in a box. Pixal's eyes widened and Zane took a deep breath.
"Pixal Borg, you are more important to me than anyone or anything. Each second I spend with you is like heaven and when I'm without you, I feel incomplete. I think you amazing and beautiful and smart and I love absolutely everything about you. So, would you marry me?"

Pixal didn't need to think twice. She got down to his level and wrapped her arms around him neck.
"Yes Zane. Yes I will marry you." She whispered.

Kailor- Kai would be chasing after some villains who robbed Skylor's noodle shop and he would have cornered one of them in an alleyway. Then, Skylor would jump down from one of the roofs and knock the guy to the floor.

"Wasn't expecting to see you here." Kai said
"Please. If you think I'm gonna let some people rob me then think again."

As they were talking, one of the other guys ran past the ally behind Kai and another one jumped over the roofs.

"I'll get the one on the roofs." Skylor said, climbing up the drainpipe.
"Wait." Kai said
"What?"
"Wanna get married?"
"Sure." She said.
And they continued their chase.

Coliel- Cole would be making Selial an anniversary present (as bf and gf not married yet) and when it was their anniversary, he'd give it to her. She opens it and it's a scrapbook.

"Open it." He says

She does and inside are pictures and scraps of paper of their time as a couple. From when they first met till today.