Favourite book

Jay- Star farer. The others tell him (by others I mean Kai and Zane) that it's not a book it a comic but Jay just says it's a graphic novel.

Zane- The Bromeliad. He knows that it's a trilogy so it's technically not one book but he really loves it. He literally cried the second time he read it. (I would highly recommend it)

Cole- the Mr Gum series. It's just so crazy and stupid and he loves it.

Pixal- believe it or not, she is actually a Potter head! She really loves the Harry Potter books but everyone else prefers the films. But that's only because she's the only one willing to read them.

Kai- Kai actually enjoys reading books by David Walliams. His all-time favourite is Demon Dentist. He read it as a kid and had never been to the dentist since. He just lets Zane or Pixal check for cavities.

Lloyd- Lloyd is the type of person who like books only because they are from a TV show he likes. So his personal favourite it Journal 3. Occasionally, he will sit and stare at one of the pages, trying to decipher it but he really just looks at the page and doesn't do anything.

Nya- FNAF the fourth closet. She hasn't read the previous two but she likes it for the gore in it. Her favourite part is when John is describing the dead arm hanging from the twisted metal suit with pools of blood trickling off it. (I seriously think she is a psychopath)