OTP questions for all the ships

Okay so when I say all the ships I mean Kailor, Jaya, Pixane and Lloykita.

Jaya- Jay is the most affectionate.

Kailor- Skylor is the most affectionate

Pixane- Zane is the most affectionate

Lloykita- Lloyd is the most affectionate

Jaya- Jay would call Kai annoying or something and then Nya would get really defensive of her brother.

Kailor- Kai and Skylor would mostly argue about who Kai follows online. Then Kai would need to explain that they won that follow in a live stream and Skylor would forgive him.

Pixane- if there is a fact in a show that Pixal corrects, Zane would correct her and say that they show got it right. Then they would have a 'friendly discussion' about whose right and whose wrong.

Lloykita- Akita would call Lloyd and ask him to come to the Never realm for a few days but he would say that he needs to stay in Ninjago then he would ask if she would come to Ninjago but she comes up with a bunch of excuses like: 'the oxygen might be different' or 'it will probably be too warm'

Jaya- Nya apologises first.

Kailor- Kai apologises first

Pixane- Zane apologises first

Lloykita- Lloyd apologises first

Jaya- Jay and Nya like to play video games in their spare time

Kailor- Kai and Skylor like to cuddle on the sofa watching a movie.

Pixane- Pixal and Zane love to do just about anything together but most of the time they repair the mechs and vehicles.

Lloykita- Lloyd and Akita have a long distance relationship so every night they FaceTime eachother.

Jaya- Jay drives and Nya calls shotgun. Nya tries to get in first so she can choose what music they listen to but Jay usually lets her choose anyway.

Kailor- Skylor drives because Kai lost his driver's license for reckless driving.

Pixane- Zane drives because Pixal is used to controlling Mechs instead of vehicles.

Lloykita- Lloyd drives because Akita has never taken a driving test.

Jaya- Nya is most likely to carry Jay

Kailor- Kai is most likely to carry Skylor

Pixane- before Pixal was the samurai X, Zane would have been most likely to carry her. But now she's a better fighter, she would carry Zane.

Lloykita- Akita would carry Lloyd whilst she is a wolf.

Jaya- Jay's nickname: Sparky. Nya's nickname: water lily.