While Cole was a ghost

Cole was often depressed during this time so he went to Zane because he also isn't human. He asked him what he did to stay happy after he found out he was a nindroid. The two talked for hours and it really strengthened their friendship.

Jay tried to cheer him up by playing video games with him and letting Cole be player one which he usually never does.

Cole tried to use his ghost powers to improve his cooking by possessing his meatloaf when he put it in the oven. It just ended up making the cooking worse.

Jay would sometimes ask Cole to posses his stuffed animals so it would seem as if they were alive. Jay said it was his dream to have a conversation with Mr cuddlywumps but once Cole possessed the toy, he started to chase Jay around with a knife.

Sometimes, Cole would get up before Zane and posses the cups and plates in the kitchen and when Zane came in, he's make them all float around like a creepy haunting. To make it stop, Zane just grabbed one of the cups and walked over to the sink. Cole then put everything back and floated to his room.

One time, the others convinced Cole to posses Zane to see what it was like and as soon as he did, Pixal found a way to get him out of their system.

While he was a ghost, eating cake was near impossible! So when he wanted to eat some, he'd obliterate it and eat the ghost of the cake.

Cole has gotten so use to floating through walls that when he became human, he constantly ran straight into walls!