Worst pain they've ever felt

Zane- death. Although, by now, he's kinda used to it.

Nya- period pains. Pixal sometimes sees her pain during this time and is thankful she doesn't get them.

Cole- he got shot once. Then he was stuck in hospital for three days and the cake there was the worse he ever tasted. That was his pain. The bad cake.

Jay- Kai. Kai is a pain in every way. He is annoying and when Jay first got beat up by him, he was in hospital for a week!!

Lloyd- heartbreak. Specifically Harumi. He really thought he had something with her and when she broke his heart, he was keeping all of his sadness to himself. That's why he was so open to Red about Harumi.

Pixal- being scrapped. That feeling was like being ripped, limb from limb. It was like a slow, painful death.

Kai- when he was a kid he broke his arm but his mean babysitter refused take him to the hospital because she thought it was just a sprain. Then, when his school said that he had to go to the hospital, it turned out his arm was broken in several places and it was infected. Kai blamed the babysitter but she said that Kai never said anything about his arm being broken and they believed her over him!

Wu- I'd probably say that the time punch was the worst pain he ever felt.