Guesswhosoutofideasagainsotheyrejustgoingtodoatagthingyagain!!!!

Title 100
Srsly, can anyone actually read that?

Title 100Srsly, can anyone actually read that?

1. I think the whole world knows at this point that Pixane is my OTP

2. Greenflame. I wouldn't write it in one of my current story's (maybe in the future) and I wouldn't go intentionally looking for it but I do think it's kinda cute.

3. Bacon and egg sandwiches 🤤

4. APPLE JUICE!!!

5. I'm gonna say Ecwhisp (Echo x OC (Whisper)). It's not cannon so it counts.

6. Well I actually have quite a few. Things like: of one of them gets into a hug-y mood then they are inseparable for the next hour. Also: if Zane tried to flirt with Pixal before he gave her half his heart, her self defence reflexes would have kicked in and she would have beaten him up.

But I guess it want a new one so....:

Every time Zane get badly hurt, Pixal won't let him on missions for a certain amount of time depending on how long he was gone. When he went to the Never realm, it was a month and a half. When he got kidnapped by the Mechanic it was three weeks. And when he got sent to the First Realm, it was only one week because that was when she introduced the system.

7. It taught me a few things. Jay taught me that the best way to go out is laughing. Pixane taught me that it's not impossible for everyone's find love. The Fandom taught me that you're never to old for a kids show.

But most importantly..... it taught me that.....

b U T T s      a R E      F o R      S i t T i N g ! ! ! ! !

8. I'm not gonna tag but you can do this if you want to.

Seriously though, I am OUT of ideas. Plz drop suggestions!!