Chapter 1- archí

'Cold..' she thought to herself.

Cluthcing her arms, she figured it would be the last warmth she would ever grasp upon on.

It was cold. A young girl not more than five was stranded on the mountains. Holding onto her skin for dear life hoping for the best.

Memories still hazy.. She took a fall.. She hit her head.. She couldn't remember a thing.

Blood was gushing down from her forehead. She was slowly loosing the light.

A faint voice can be heard. Was it real? Was it only from her mind?

Her vision was hazy as she was loosing more and more blood. The cold seeping into her skin.

"Dear!" a voice. It was followed by more words she couldn't make out of. Were they calling her name? Where was she? Why was she here?

The final grain of sand from her hourglass fell, and right on she would meet the cold clutches of death.

"A GIRL!!"

"!!!" a brunette gasped. Bouncing of her bed. Was it all a dream? Thank god it was.

She looked around. She was still in the safe corners of her room. All safe and sound. She was far from the mountains of Terasect. No cold could ever catch her here. Right?

The breeze brought by the air conditioning by her window spent chills up and down her spine. It wasn't as cold as the dream she had but she wasn't gonna take any chances.

Putting on a red scarf around her neck, she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Another normal day, huh?" she told to herself in the mirror. A bored look etched on her face.

"What's the use of even living in this world when you don't even have powers to spare?" she was poking her cheek.

With a sigh, she skipped to her personal bathroom bringing along a towel. It was going to be like any other day, she figured. 'Might as well be showered then before Mrs. Moshi arrives.'

'Ah. The warm waters of the shower.' she relaxes her body at the trinkle of her shower turned to hot.

Everything was okay. Until.....

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"YOU IDIOT! WHAT IF SHE'S STILL SLEEPING?!" a voice can be heard.

Laughter followed afterwards followed by the opening of the door. The front door to her bedroom atleast. Not the bathroom door.

"Haruka~" a voice chimed. "You home?"

A hint of worry can be seen on a boy's face. His scarlet red eyes scanned the empty bedroom. Thoughts raced on his head.

'Where is she?!'

'Did she run away?!'

'WAS SHE KIDNAPPED?!'

The train of thoughts circled his head until the door to the bathroom slid open. Out came an annoyed Haruka with only a towel on.

"Haruka~~" the boy nonchalantly ran up to her and hugged her. Even though she was only in a towel. Even if she was partly wet. Yes. That's how much he loves her.

"GAH! SHIN WHAT THE FUCK!" The brunette flushed red in her friend's embrace. Pushing him away so that the towel doesn't manage to completely slip off from her.

"Good morning, bitchy emo!" the blonde boy waved at her with a wide smile on his face. "You're moody today."

"I'm always moody." she hissed at him. "What are all of you doing here anyways? Isn't it too early?" she motioned to her desk clock that showed 7:30 am.

"I mean yeah but this is my last day in here and I have to go back to school again." the blackie or known as Shinzuki Azren sighed ruffling her hair. "I just wanna see my favorite person before I completely go for academy again."

Her face exploded in red. She was a tomato now. Mumbling incoherent words while the cause of it just smiled at her. He knew too much and figured that a little tease wouldn't hurt anyone.

"I'm hurt, Shin!" or maybe it would. The blonde boy beside him, Keiko Hashaflor clenched his fist against his chest acting hurt. "Wasn't I your favorite person? What happened to that now?"

A disgusted look ran across the older boy's face and he went towards their still toweled friend in the corner. "Get away from me. I don't know you."

With a hurtful expression, he trotted over to Haruka who was clutching at her towel for dear life.

"I'm your favorite, right Haruka?"

"No." she replied sternly.

The three of them laughed. It has always been like this. The three of them has always been together for as ling as they can remember. Oh how she wished that everything would stay this way.

But she still needs to get dressed though.

"Okay! Okay! Out yalls go now!" she pushed both towards the front door.

"W-wait why??" Shin turned around and gave her a sad pout which definitely had hit her heart full critical.

She pointed at the cloth covering her body and proceeded to close the door right before the boy stops it with his hand.

"Why don't you just change right here and now? We won't mind. We have been together for-" he was then hit with a stuffed animal from Haruka's bed. His laughter teasing her as she was trying her hardest to close her door.

"Pervert!" she yelled as she finally closed the door. Her face still flushed.

A knock was heard once more for the last time as she removed the towel.

"Mrs. Azren wants us to have breakfast together!" Keiko says as he leans against the wall beside her door. "Make sure to come after changing."

She huffed and nodded, grabbing a black bra and slowly putting it on. "I will! Thanks for telling me!"

And she wouldn't know what news would soon hit her.

================================

Haha yes. I'm continuing this book now. And I'm not ever rewriting it again. I bet on my liver I'm not.

Anyways, hope you liked this first new start of the story. Updates will soon come. I promise!