- 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢. ミ

╲⠀╲⠀╲ ╲

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀☆⠀╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ★

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀★

april 1859

april 1859

"Fuck!"
This was the first thing that John could register in the morning. The bright sun spilled through the curtained windows, causing the prince to groan and bury his head further into the thick head of hair in front of him.

"John! Wake up, git!" A familiar voice hissed in his ear, hand shaking his shoulder slightly, causing the boy in question to slowly open his eyes, blinking hazily as his vision adjusted to the light.
Paul was sitting up next to him in bed, trying to wake him while looking dishevelled, hickeys dark against the pale skin of his neck and chest ( a sight John could absolutely get used to), but distressed.

"Whazzit? C'back 'ere, love..." John slurred with a husky voice and pulled the younger back into his arms, relishing the feeling of wrapping his arms around the sable-haired boy's stomach, wanting nothing more than to just be wrapped up in each other's arms for a little while longer, inhaling deeply Paul's comforting scent of vanilla and rosemary as sleep began to take its hold on the older again.

"John! I can't- I fuckin' forgot about me curfew!" Paul pulled away from his touch again to leap out of bed, dashing all over the place to collect his things as quickly as possible. "I stayed the bloody night here with ye, da's literally gonna cut me 'ead off!"

John watched him with half-lidded eyes from the bed, sleepiness still tugging on the ends of his vision but slowly beginning to wake up more. He grabbed his round-shaped glasses off of his bedside table and slipped them on, vision focussing fully and everything coming into view with much higher definition.

"Ah, fuck.. forgot 'bout tha'." John coughed slightly and reached to light up his pipe, taking a long puff. "Ya gonna go?" His heart sunk slightly at that. He wished they could just stay like this forever, curled up together in bed. He hoped secretly that Paul wouldn't leave..

"Johnny.." Paul turned around to look at him sadly before moving to sit on the bed beside him. He interlaced their fingers and squeezed the older's hand. "m sorry. I wouldn't leave if I could.. I have ta go." He gazed at him with a warm smile before leaning to connect their lips briefly, John reaching up to card his hand through Paul's dishevelled hair. Pulling away with a sigh, the older rested his hands on the younger's thighs comfortably.

"Alright. Wear me clothes, yers are too wet, still. Say that ye had ta get changed 'cause of the rain. I'll come by tonight with 'em dry, yeah?" John gazed up at his (boyfriend? shit, they hadn't talked about it yet) with a lopsided smile, which quickly faded at his thoughts. How will I ask him? Does Paul want to be in an actual relationship with me? I know I do.. what is Paul just wants a quick fuck every now and then and doesn't actually want to be with me?