- 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯. ミ

╲⠀╲⠀╲ ╲

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀☆⠀╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ★

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀★

may 1859

may 1859

"Hey! Gimme back me liquorish."

"C'mon, lemme just have a bite!" George pleaded, already taking half of the thing into his mouth and tearing it off, making a loud 'mmmmm!' noise as he did so; causing Ringo to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Twat!" The azure-eyed boy groaned, snatching it back to put into his pocket, sending one last glare to his content boyfriend, who was chewing happily on the treat.

Paul watched on with a chuckle. The group were strolling the Liverpool marketplace, kicking up dust on the dirt path as they darted from stall to stall - especially John, whose expression was lit up in an almost childlike wonder, excited grin upon his face as he continued to bombard his boyfriend with questions like "whats this stall for?" and "can I buy this golden ring thing?" and "why not? It's only 300 dollars!"

Speaking of, John jumped up to him with elated eyes, nodding his head in the direction of a particular stall which displayed types of leather shoes.

"That's so cool! Sellin' shoes!" He chuckled, dipping his hand back into the brown paper bag he clutched in his other hand, which was filled with lollies they bought from the sweet stall, taking out a strawberry-flavoured boiled sweet and popping it into his mouth. God, he is so cute. Paul grinned, reaching and resting a hand on the boy's hip briefly, pulling him closer- but since they were in public, surrounded by people, he couldn't do anything - so he let him go.

"You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now," he breathed into the boy's ear, catching his bottom lip between his teeth as he grinned at John before turning away, following after George and Ringo who were bickering over their food again.

"Me too, ugh! Why do people have to be prejudiced?" John whispered back with a giggle, letting his hand rest on his lower back before hurrying after him.

It was quite a hot day today, the sun suspended high in the sky with its unfailingly bright rays - a constant in the summer life, even if it was much weaker in places like England; the dirt road below was soaking up its rays, burning hot beneath their feet. John was the only person in the group who decided to put shoes on, the rest going barefoot, used to the normality of poorer people generally not having any shoes to wear, or simply just deciding not to. They didn't seem bothered by it, which confused John a bit, seeing them expertly dodge broken glass or trampling feet from other passersby with ease. He still had much to learn about the rest of the world.
Paul's sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, along with his pant legs, and no one seemed to notice the group's dishevelled appearance, since a lot of the people walking about looked very similar.