- 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬. ミ

╲⠀╲⠀╲ ╲

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀☆⠀╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ★

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀★

(george and his hoes)

may 1859

A deep, relieved sigh filled the large room that was silent just before; an auburn-haired boy bursting through the door and plonking himself comfortably on the downy sheets of his bed, feet kicking up to rest on the wall behind it as his eyes fluttered closed. Mental and physical exhaustion was clinging onto his body with strength, dragging him down to chain him to the mattress. John could imagine a large, dark figure representing exhaustion staring at him with a sort of wild glee at its accomplishments.
Digging into his pockets that were stuffed with various fancy-looking snacks - he never really knew what they were made of or anything, but they tasted bloody good at least - he then shoved some chocolate-type-thing into his mouth, relishing the taste with another content sigh.

"Escaped at last, eh?" A second voice filled the room, causing John to almost choke on the food and half-sit up, leaning on his elbows to turn and look at whoever came in; a familiar dark-eyed boy leaning against the doorway with a cheeky, knowing smirk adorning his pale facespagget

Seeing George made him grin, matching his friend who leapt onto the bed, similarly to a cat, causing the bed to shake with the movement. Immediately the boy went for some of the treats John had nicked and took a few for himself; which the prince did not protest to, knowing better than to do so. You always give George your food. Always. Unless you wanna lose a limb.

"Yeah, finally. I am so tired of all this weddin' stuff!" He groaned, rubbing his face harshly with his hands before staring up at the wall. "I miss Paul. I feel like... I wanna be around 'im all the time, that sneakin' out at night isn't enough." He smiled warmly as he remembered their last interaction the night before - meeting him at the side gate and piggybacking the tired boy, who had been weary from a hard day's work, up to his room - the two of them falling asleep curled up together as soon as their heads hit the pillows. "Like- I wanna wake up with him every mornin'. He's so cute in the mornin', he can barely open his eyes an' his nose scrunches up when I suggest we get out of bed. An' he just like clings onto me like a bear if I try ta go an' take a piss-"

"John! Yer ramblin' again. I don't need ta hear how in love ye are with our Macca." George interrupted him with a cheeky eye roll and a grin, resting his chin on his hands.

"S-" His cheeks flushed as he stuttered. "Shut up. 'm not. Anyroad..." John just turned his gaze to the crumbs now littered all over the bed. "Jus' tired of everythin' right now. But.. I guess I have ta please Mimi. Or I'll get gutted."