prologue

the light in this room is flickering. the blood smell is still fresh, maybe someone had ended someone life in here just now.

changkyun slowly opened the door. he pointed the gun at some old guy with a beard. the old guy smirked and came closer to changkyun.

" look who's here" the old guy said. changkyun still pointed his gun at the old man.

behind the old man, there was a man been tied up on a chair. his mouth had been taped with duct tape.
' boss' changkyun mumbled.

" let go of him" changkyun harshly said. his eyes stared straight to the old man soul. the old man just giggled.

" if i let go of him, what do i get ? my daughter back ?" the old man said. his tone increased.

" your daughter already dead. just suck it in!" changkyun's tone also increased.

" because of you punks !"

" her death is an accident. just deal with it !"

" fuck you !"

bang ! a loud bang filled up the room. changkyun shocked to his the figure behind the old man had collapsed.

changkyun ran towards him and mumbled dont die yet. the man slowly breathing.

" take care of my daughter please" that's his final words before he stopped breathing at changkyun lap.

cannot control his anger, changkyun shot the old man at the legs.

" ugh !"

a group of the men came into the room after hearing a police siren.

" sir, the police are here"

" let's get the hell out of here"

the old man made a quick escape from the police. changkyun still sat there crying over the dead body.

i will take my revenge, park junho.