- part one

1 year later

i cleaned up the tabless. today is a busy day. many people came to this lovely and small cafe at seoul. i wiped my sweat with the cloth that hanging around my neck.

my name is hwang yooa. im a full time waitress in this cafe. my boss is my own childhood friend so he asked me to help me with this cafe.

" yooa, table three ready to order !" park hojoo, my childhood friend called me. i quickly headed to table three.

there was a tall and handsome man. he looks like a model. maybe he is a model because his face look familiar.

he noticed me and smiled. oh, he is the popular model, chae hyungwon. he is known with his full lips.

" hello sir, what you like to order ?" i asked him

" hello sir, what you like to order ?" i asked him. he still smiled at me. i blushed a little. he looks so handsome face to face.

" hmm let me see. what is the popular menu here ?" he began to speak. his voice is slow but raspy also.

" our signature menu is the ice cream waffle" i answered and show him the waffle pic in the menu.

he nodded and ordered the waffle. i rushed quickly to the kitchen and prepared his order. as our kitchen is wide open, i saw hyungwon just stared me. i felt butterflies in my stomach.

after a while, i served his order. he smiled and asked me to sat infront of him. i was shocked.

i looked at hojoo. he smiled and nodded.

i gulped. he is so attractive. he started ate his waffle. " why you asked me to sit with you. im on my shift right now" i asked him.

he stopped eating. he stared back at me.

" you're pretty so i decided to sit with you. it's that a problem ?" hyungwon giggled and continued eating.

" so by the way, it's this you do for living?" he suddenly asked me while eating. i kinda shocked and answered " yep im a full timer in this cafe. i made a lot of money too".

he just nodded. then he asked again " you don't want to continue study further?".

" it's not that i don't wanna to study further. after my father left my mom and me by our self, it's kinda hard to continue study. that's why i work at here. make some money to afford our living"

he just nodded and finished his waffle. " it's delicious " he stand up to pay the meal. i swiped his card and gave his card and receipt back.

" thank you and come again, mr chae"

" just call me hyungwon" he winked at me before exited the cafe. i blushed. he is so handsome.

hyungwon exited the cafe. he smirked.

" that's how she is"

evening

" bye hojoo. drive safely" i waved at hojoo. my shift is done.

" you too, yooa"

i exited the cafe and walked home. it almost nighttime so i decided just to walk home. the air so nice today.

as i walked home, i noticed something following me. my steps became larger. my heartbeat became faster.

when i glanced back, there was a limousine following me. i was scared and kinda ran a little bit. but before i took another step, i felt my body being pulled someone.

i let out a scream but the man who pulled me pulled me faster into the limousine. i was shocked to see someone creepy inside the limousine.

" this is the girl ?" the guy infront of me started speaking. the guy who is besides him nodded.

the guy took of his glasses. his eyes met mine. his eyes are beautiful. then the guy smirked.

" i'm changkyun"