- part ten

" hey, you can't just dragged me in here ?" i pushed changkyun. he is gone overboard.

" how about the bodies in my room. who's gonna clean up ?" i asked him. my anger has reached the maximum level.

" the members gonna clean up. i already done my job" changkyun answered clamly. he doesn't get angry or anything.

" ugh, i need to do my skincare" i said and tried to open the door but changkyun stopped me.

" i already transferred most of your things in here so don't worry" changkyun said. i was shocked.

" i already know that those punks will attack you so i transferred it quickly" he added.

" how dare you touch my things !?" i lost my temper. my face is going to burst any minute now.

changkyun came closer to me. his face is almost a centimetre from my face.

" this is my job so shut up"

his voice deepens. i was scared. his sharp eyes looked at my little scaredy eyes. fuck.

he left me to go to the bathroom. i just stood there do nothing. his voice really gets me. i shook my head and changed my clothes to my pajamas at the walk in wardrobe.

changkyun room is big. there was a study table and some bookcases. there was a walk in wardrobe that is bigger than my old room.

after changing my clothes, i saw changkyun at his study table. reading something. i left him and headed to his bathroom.

i brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine. my face is not that flawless, there's flaw but my face is perfect. i kinda appreciate my face because i didn't wear a lot of makeup.

after did that, changkyun still at his study table.

" changkyun, im going to sleep" i said that. changkyun turns his head, facing me.

" just turn off the lights. i have a table light" he said and continued on whatever he's doing.

i turned off the lights and climbed the bed. i checked my messages before i go to sleep. there was message from the members group chat.

kiki
looks like yooa had something with changkyunie

min
i bet there was

nunu
hehe do you have anything to say yooa ?

i blushed. these hoes.

me
shut up hoes. go to sleep. it's already midnight.

hoho
we're just done cleaning your room. we're having a break in the kitchen.

wonnie
is there nothing to talk about yooa ?

honey
our yooa is not that innocent anymore :)

me
fuck you guys. im going to sleep. bye :]

i closed my phone and getting ready to sleep. but before im going to close my eyes, changkyun stood up and headed towards me.

i was shocked when he just stared at me.

" goodnight" he said and climbed the bed at the other side. he turned his body, not facing me. his back is so wide. i saw a little bit of his tattoo at his back.

" goodnight, kyunie" i said in a soft voice.