- part fourteen

i opened my eyes. its still dark but i can't sleep. changkyun hugged me. he is still asleep. i don't wanna wake him up so i slowly moved his hands.

but he's awake. fuck i forgot that changkyun is a light sleeper.

" why are you awake ? its only three in the morning" he said with his deep morning voice. he cuddled me back. i snuggled in his chest to get warmth. today is kinda chilly.

" i can't sleep" i said. changkyun looked at me, smiling. then i heard a growling sound from my stomach.

" let's get something to eat" changkyun said and pull off the blanket that is wrapping us.

kitchen

the smell of ramen filled the whole kitchen. we're having truffle oil jajangmyeon. changkyun cooked for us. he is also a little bit hungry.

" done" he placed the jajangmyeon in front of me. i took a chopstick and dig in. he smiled at me. maybe proud that he cooked for me.

i took a kimchi and shoved inside my mouth. then i looked at changkyun who is still stared at me.

" eat yours before it getting cold" i gave him a chopstick. but he still stared at me.

" you're so beautiful even you just waked up"

my cheeks turned red after that compliment. i was embarrassed so i avoided eye contact with him. i continued eating my food.

suddenly i felt something on my shoulder. changkyun rested his head on my shoulder. he sighed slowly but i can still heard him.

" are you okay ?" i asked him. he just nodded.

" i scared of losing you" he said that and i heard slow snore from his mouth. i smiled. but since im that hungry that night, i ate changkyun's one.

morning

" oh my god, why are you guys slept here ?" kihyun said. i opened my eyes slowly and we still in the kitchen. changkyun rubbed his eyes.

oh yeah, we ate and i was so sleepy that i slept. hehe.

" yooa was hungry so i cooked jajangmyeon. accidentally, we slept here" changkyun said to kihyun.

" its not good for your backbone" kihyun nagged at us for a couple of minutes. i just held my laughter.

we were having breakfast and exercising in the gym. recently i was getting fatter, so exercising is the best way.

after exercising, we go back to our work. i done my paperwork so im kinda bored. the others were busy doing their work so i decided to check on the mini garden.

the gingko tree was so pretty that i took some shots. the gardener waved hi at me and i waved back. all the workers in this mansion were so nice to me.

i plucked some flowers from the mini garden. white roses are my favourite. i entered inside the mansion to put this roses into a vase.

i decided to put inside changkyun room so i headed there. changkyun was inside the room so i knocked the door before i entered.

" yep ?" he opened the door and saw me. he smiled.

" i got flowers so i wanted to put in here, can i ?" i asked his permission first and he said yes.

i put at the table inside the room. everyday i sprayed water and took good care of the roses.

and white roses means new beginnings and everlasting love.