- part eight

it was the picture of the members when they are young.

" you had met us before huh" wonho said. i nodded. when papa said something to the dudes, they were there. all seven of them.

" maybe you guys know what happened" i said and looked all the seven members. they looked confused.

" we dont know anything. but lee junsu was there when they took your father" minhyuk said.

lee junsu was there ?!

maybe lee junsu took my father. i was thinking hard. but why papa left us that easily. there must be a way.

but the day is getting darker. we said goodnight to each other and headed to our bedrooms.

i just brushed my teeth and washed my face. as i was getting ready to sleep, i sensed that someone watching me from the outside. i turned around at the huge window and saw a black figure.

i was so scared and exited my room. the hall is already empty and dark so i knocked at the door who is just right infront of my room.

changkyun opened the door. it was changkyun room. but i was awkward with changkyun and left the room. but as soon i left, changkyun grabbed my hand and entered his room.

" hey, what do you think you are doing ?" i tried to let go of changkyun's hand.

" there's someone outside your room. sleep here tonight" changkyun said.

i was shocked.

" no fucking way !" i said and tried to opened the door back. but changkyun already locked it.

" if you dont want to die, do want i said" his eyes met mine sharply. like a wolf. scary.

i swallowed my saliva. i almost cried. i was so scared. " i promised that i wont do anything to you" changkyun said and climbed up the bed. his room is dark purple. it is so elegant like himself.

i climbed the other side of the bed. thank goodness the bed was large. there is still space between me and changkyun.

i was shivering. same bed with another guy ? a big no no. but it's for my own life. shit.

then i fell asleep.

morning

i opened my eyes slowly. there was something blocking the way. then i realised.

changkyun was hugging me and i was buried in chest. oh no no. i looked at changkyun. he still asleep. i dont wanna wake him up because he looks like a baby when sleeping.

but i felt his arms moving. he is awake !

" done admiring my face ?" his morning deep voice entered my eardrums. oh shit.

i pretended to sleep. but im still in his chest. omg. this is embarrassing. he giggled and let go the hug.

he wakes up and stretched his body.

" you are the one who hug me first" changkyun said.

then my heart exploded.