- part sixteen

" you WHAT ?!" changkyun yelled.

yooa is missing. she is gone. changkyun scratched his head.

" look, im sorry okay. i was so busy working" hyungwon tried to explained for about hundreds times now.

all the members assembled in the living room. jooheon tried to tracked down yooa's phone but it didn't succeed. maybe someone already hacked the system.

" sorry, cannot" jooheon said. changkyun tried to think. lee junsu.

" that motherfucker-" he slammed his hand at the coffee table. all the members were shook at changkyun's action. when the little maknae was angry, all the members fears him.

dont mess with this little wolfie.

" that fucking lee junsu took her" shownu knew what going on in changkyun head. who else want to kidnap yooa ? of course lee junsu.

before they did anything, the house phone rang. changkyun dashed to the phone and answered.

" hello ?"

" well it's been awhile since we met"

" junsu"

junsu called. all the members were shocked.

" WHERE IS YOOA ?!" changkyun lost his temper. junsu just chuckled.

" you are very funny. she right besides me. say hi yooa"

a scared girl voice came in.

" HELP ME, CHANGKYUN. this motherfucker is hurting me"

" dont do anything to her, junsu" changkyun warned him. he clutched his fist.

" avange hotel, tonight, 8:00. if you late, i don't know what happened to your lovely girl-"

click !

" guys, lets go prepare. avange hotel, 8:00 pm" changkyun said to the members and the members headed for preparations.

this is the time to take down lee junsu.

avange hotel

wonho wore his bowtie. they all have their own roles. tonight wonho and hyungwon are the seducer. a lot of lee junsu peoples were female. trained female.

hyungwon checked his gun. make sure there were a lot of bullets.

kihyun and jooheon is the planner and hacker. they were going to hack all the cctv in avange hotel.

shownu and minhyuk is the backup team. if there were problems with hyungwon and wonho, they will backup them.

and the important role, changkyun as the bait. changkyun will met lee junsu and tried to distract him as long as he could until others came.

" okay, let's do this" shownu said. they prayed first before doing their jobs.

" goodluck" kihyun said and clenched his fist. the others smiled.

changkyun goes in first. he headed to the upper floor where lee junsu wanted to meet. hyungwon and wonho tryna to cleared up the security room and the hall. whereas shownu and minhyuk gonna clear up some of the rooms in upper floor.

" well well you have arrived. sit down" lee junsu said. yooa was tied at a chair with a blindfold on. her lips trembled like crazy. changkyun tried to stay calm and sat on the couch.

" what do you want, lee junsu ?" changkyun asked. lee junsu smiled and said " my daughter back"

" your daughter already died. accept the motherfucking fate!"