-part nine

" what's wrong, yooa ?" kihyun asked me. i just played with my food. i looked at kihyun and said " nothing"

kihyun just nodded. that day im really quiet to them because the accident at changkyun room. he said that i hugged him first ?! how dare him.

flashback
changkyun pov

i can't sleep because i worried that i would accidentally hug her. i looked at her. she is sleeping soundly. her black hair is very pretty. i just wanna touch her but i respect her.

i faced the other way. suddenly, i felt my waist being hugged. i turned around and saw yooa hugging me from behind. she murmured something but i couldn't understand.

she is cute.

i faced to her and hugged her tightly. her warmth is different from others. it felt safe.

end of flashback

i quickly washed my dishes and go back to my room.

that night

i was scared that the people who watched me from the outside would appear back so i decided to watch some movies with shownu, jooheon and wonho. the others already asleep.

we watched harry potter until late night. my eyes getting heavier because i was tired.

" yooa, you getting sleepy. go back to your room" wonho said. i nodded and headed to my room.

when i entered my room, i screamed.

there was people in my room. they have swords and guns. i was scared. my scream is so loud that the members are awake. they quickly headed to my room.

" who are you guys ?" shownu said while holding a gun. but before the dudes could answer, changkyun shot them first.

bang bang bang !

" oh shit. why you killed them bro ?!" hyungwon exclaimed. i was terrified because there were dead bodies in my room. their blood splattered everywhere.

" they are lee junsu's  guys" changkyun came closer to the dead bodies and showed us a necklace at the dudes neck.

" this is lee junsu necklace. their symbol as lee junsu man" changkyun said. the members just nodded.

" but how the hell lee junsu know this location. its pretty far from the others" minhyuk said.

changkyun just raised his shoulders. he also don't know. my legs shivered. im scared because the target is me.

" yooa, you can sleep in my room from now on" changkyun said. the other members were shocked.

" the fuck man"
" that's not fair"

" she was terrified okay guys. relax, im the one who mastered in this kinda case. it is easier if someone tryna to take her" changkyun said that and dragged me.

" goodnight guys" i said and changkyun locked the door.