- part twelve

it's another day in this huge mansion. some of the members left for work. only shownu, jooheon and changkyun in this mansion. wonho goes to his studio, minhyuk visits his art gallery, while kihyun busy going to his photography studio and hyungwon did his modelling stuff.

so i stucked in this huge mansion with a lot of paperwork. as the heiress of the company, there is a lot of work to do.

i took a short rest. i headed to the kitchen to get some water.

shownu is at the living room, watching movies and eating ramen. the other two members are in their rooms.

i drank some water and headed back to the office. before i entered my office, shownu called me.

" yooa, there is someone who wanna meet you"

shownu was confused. this mansion is literally in the middle of the woods so no one can't find it.

" who ?"

" idk, an old woman" shownu said that. suddenly, i heard someone screaming.

" hwang yooa ! it's your aunt, sophie" someone got inside the mansion. the maids run to her, gasping.

" sorry but we can't stop her. she said that she wants to meet miss hwang" one of the maids said.

i was shocked. it was one of my gold digger aunties. her name is sophie soo. she is my mother little sisters. she is kinda spoiled so that's make sense.

she recently married to a nice and rich young man. so i don't know what's the problem that she came here.

" oh yooa. i need your help" sophie ran towards me and grabbed my hands.

i was startled. her face was pale. maybe running from someone.

" let's talk over in my office" even she was spoiled brat, she's still my aunt.

my office

" so your husband dumped you?" i said. sophie just nodded. tears coming from her eyes. after hearing her explaination, her own husband dumped her because she's not the right for him. after he dumped her, sophie's life went downhill. she borrowed money from loan sharks and they are coming for her right now.

" please help me, yooa. i know that your father have a lot of money so can i borrow some?" sophie said that. she is really desperate right now.

" but first thing first, how the hell you know that im here?" i asked her.

" its a secret. besides, that's not important. please let me borrow some money. i don't have money to eat" she started grabbing my hands. she did her puppy face.

i was startled but i can't think fast. so i gave her some money and she left happily.

" yooa, who is that?" changkyun suddenly appeared.
" my aunt. she needs help"

" but how the hell she knows this place?"

" i don't know. she said it was a secret"

changkyun started biting his lips. its not a good sign. " this place is not safe anymore" he said that and left me.

i was so confused and continued my paperworks.