- part six

bang !

i heard a loud bang when i was sleeping. i opened my eyes and look around my room. no signs of someone break into my room. so i decided to check outside of my room.

the hall is very dark. its 1 am. i use a torchlight to light my way. i heared strange sounds. i explored a bit.

the mansion is surely big. maybe one day i will get lost inside the mansion.

i headed to the kitchen. i heard a loud bang once again. the sound is getting louder. maybe i headed to the right way.

i noticed that a little door at the end of the hallway so i decided to check on it. my curiosity is getting bigger.

i opened the door slowly and there was a staircase heading into some kind of basement. i headed inside the basement.

the staircase is long. finally im at the end of the staircase. there was a hallway. the sounds is getting louder when i entered the basement. there was a light at the end of the hallway. i peeked a bit and saw the members holding some knives and shit.

i was shocked and let out a loud gasp. the members noticed the gasp. " who are you ?!" changkyun yelled. i closed my mouth and hid behind the wall. i heard the footsteps getting closer. i closed my eyes in fear.

" oh, its you" changkyun sighed in relief. i opened my eyes slowly. changkyun is holding a gun.

" that's okay guys. it's yooa" changkyun brought me into the room. the room is quite large and there were a lot of weapons. maybe this is where they practice.

" oh hi yooa" jooheon waved at me. i smiled back. bitch im scared. i never saw a gun or knife in my life. these people are crazy as shit.

" sorry for bothering your beauty sleep. we found our target already" hyungwon said. he passed me some pictures of an old guy.

" he is the one who killed your father, yooa" shownu said.

i examined the picture. this guy looks familiar. i think i met him before but i can't remember.

" you know him,yooa ?" minhyuk asked me.

" i think so because i met him before" i answered. this guy look very familiar but where?

" that is lee jungsu. the boss of all the mafia in korea. he once friends with your father but because of one accident, they became enemy. jungsu killed your father" wonho explained. so he is the one who they've been looking for.

" where's he now?" i asked.

" maybe somewhere in seoul. we asked some secret agents to help us to" kihyun answered. i nodded. this man is very dangerous.

" and you maybe the next target. that's why we asked you to live in here. this place is hidden and there are a lot of security so you dont have to worry" changkyun said. i was terrified.

" i better go back to sleep" i said after hearing some new infos. i wished them goodnight and headed back to my room.

who the hell is that man, why he killed father and why he wanna to take us down ?