- part eleven

it has been five days after the lee junsu people's attacked us. so in this fine saturday morning, i asked the members to go out and have a fun day outside.

" you guys are like vampires. geez" i complained about their lacks of going outside. i cannot understand people who don't want to ser the world more bigger.

the members sighed. they agreed with my plans. i was so happy that i went to my changkyun's bedroom because my room is not safe and i don't know what is the problem but anyways.

i changed my outfit into a simpler but elegant outfit.

i ran outside and i saw the members still at the living room

" CHANGE YOUR OUTFITS DUMBASSES"

seoul

i walked happily. there were seven good looking guys around me. some of the people were talking about them mostly hyungwon because he is a model duh.

" i don't feel safe here, yooa" shownu whispered to me.

" don't be silly. you guys are too attractive. that's why all the girls around here looking and checking you guys" i explained to him. he nodded and walked beside me.

shownu, hyungwon and kihyun walked besides me while the others walked behind. they are really look like my bodyguards hehe.

we stopped at a coffee shop to get some refreshments. they placed their orders first and then asked me.

" i will get a vanilla milkshake" i said. they paid and waited for the coffee.

" what are we doing here exactly, yooa ? we not used to this kinda environment. it's feels awkward" minhyuk asked me while grabbed my small hands.

" you guys will have a blast today so don't worry" i gave them a wink.

ice skating rink

yes, summer time activity. ice skating. it's been awhile since i did ice skating. we put on the safety gears and the skates.

" yooa, im scared. this is my first time" wonho said to me. he showed his puppy face to me.

i just smiled.

we entered the rink. some of them is really good at skating especially changkyun. he glides very easily. i kept teaching wonho how to skate because he is a big babie.

wonho slowly get the hang of it and tryna to skate by himself and he did it.

" look yooa, im skating" his face shows excitement. i just giggled. the members were having fun. hyungwon is getting a little tired but he tryna to be not tired because want to make me feel happy spending time with them.

after the skating, we ate lunch at a fast food store. they really are big eater especially wonho and shownu. they ordered three burgers each. i just smiled.

they told jokes and other funny stuffs. minhyuk is the clown from all of them. kihyun is a shy little guy but he cares about the most. jooheon also is the clown. his aeygo made everybody embarrassed haha.

then i saw changkyun. he is dead serious. like very serious. i don't know if that just his expression or that is his personality.

after fill our empty stomach, we did some shopping. these members sure are rich as fuck. a lot of my stuff i bought that day they paid it for me.

" ugh im tired lets go home" hyungwon said and move faster to the limousine. the others also.

but changkyun stood besides me. i felt the awkward air is rising between us.

" thanks for today, yooa" he said and walked towards the limousine.

i just smiled.