- part four

they are the secret agents who works with the police quietly. no one knows about this group. this group is started of with my father. he is an ex policeman and he is the ace of the group. the government decided to make a secret agent group to take down serial killers, any high profile murderers.

so my father scouted them seven because they are the best of the group.

but after my father death, the group is kinda quiet because the targeted killer is gone. cannot be found.

i got chills down my spine. how the hell that i live with seven deadly men. omg.

after the introduction, one of the maid showed me my room. the room is quite big. there is a king sized bed in the middle of the room. the bed is so comfortable. then i realised my mom.

" sorry, but how about my mom ?" i asked changkyun that just got into my room. the room is well decorated. maybe they made a preparation first before i came in.

" your mom doing fine. we sent a couple of men to send some supplies and money. dont worry" changkyun said. his eyes met mine. i quickly avoided his eyes. his eyes is so cold.

" i better get some rest. goodnight !" i pushed changkyun out of my room then i locked the door.

i brushed my teeth and wore my pajamas. i turned off the lights and getting ready to sleep. there is a large window in my room.

there is the view of moon and the garden. the moolight shines so bright this night. i smiled to myself before closed the window with large ass velvet curtains.

next day

i felt the sunlight entered my eyes. when i opened my eyes, i saw a dark figure just staring at me. 

" AAAA!" i screamed. the figure look shocked.

" dont worry. it's just me, kihyun. let's go and eat breakfast" kihyun smiled at me.

" but how do you get in here ?!"

" extra keys. i knocked your door many timed but there's no answer. so i have to use the spare keys. hehe" he giggled. he is so cute.

me and kihyun walked across the large hallway. there are many paintings on the wall. i admired them one by one.

" do you like the paintings ? they all your ancestors. the hwang's" kihyun said to me while explaining them one by one.

i do love paintings and art. but because of financial issues, i cant get into an art college. so i worked at the cafe to get some income for future studies.

we arrived at the main dining hall. all the seven members look at me and waved at me good morning. i waved back and took my seat beside minhyuk.

he is known with his goofy and sunshine type of personality. he looked at me and smiled.

" how sleep?" he asked me first and gave me a piece of pancake.

i just nodded and smiled back. he has such a warming smile.

then i looked at changkyun. he is busy eating his breakfast. but once our eyes met, i quickly avoided it and continued eating.

ugh im so embarrassed :]