- part thirteen

another boring day in the mansion. all of the members go do want they want. i walked to the kitchen to get some refreshments.

i saw changkyun in the kitchen. i walked pass him and go to the fridge. suddenly i felt something hugging me from behind.

" i love you" a deep and low voice entered my eardrums. i turned around and saw changkyun.

his face looked calm. not shocked or embarrassed.

" what are you talking about ?" i said and left him. there is no way that he likes me or even loves me. he is a jerk.

changkyun grabbed my hand. he still looks calm.

" i really do mean it" changkyun said. i lost my words because, i also love him.

i likes his calm personality. he always calm in any situation even there was enemy. he also protected me from lee junsu people.

my feelings getting more clear when the outing the other day ago. when he thanked me, i felt happy because he said that through his heart.

" but if you don't like me, that's okay. i -" before changkyun can finish his words, i hugged him tightly. tears coming so fast. i don't know why im crying too.

" i love you, im changkyun" i finally said that. he hugged back. and then i heard clapping from behind.

" yeayyy yooa !"
" this is so touching"
" changkyunie is not a smol kid anymore"

the members clapped for us. they are such crackheads. i opened my arms wide.

" group hug !"

next week

after the whole confession stuff, i stayed at changkyun's room because he still afraid that more people will attack.

the members also doing research on how the hell the people found them. as you might know, this place is quite far from the busy city and plus, no one knows this mansion.

i joined them too. i made some hot chocos for the members and joined them doing researchs.

" so you guys basically met lee junsu before ?" i asked. the members kept quiet.

" maybe more than that. we once a family back then"

lee junsu and hwang yeosang were friends. best friend forever. they wanted to build an empire together. so they did. hwang yeosang builds his own company called hwang co and lee junsu also builds his own. they go on well.

they also a secret agents, work for the police which solve heavier and tough cases that included big mafias.

and then, the members was recruited. all seven of them. they all have their own specialties. they turned out a good team. the police and the government praised them. but they are secret agents so no one will know about them.

one day, the work needs to go overseas for a long time so hwang yeosang left the home for a long time. that's why hwang yeosang left his family. they thought he will came back but he never came back.

lee junsu wanted more. he wanted more power than anyone else so he left the secret agents and joined the biggest and the most powerful mafia gang. he spilled all the secret about the secret agents to the mafia gang.

the police and the government were mad. they asked hwang yeosang and the members to find lee junsu. but lee junsu captured hwang yeosang.

after doing some training for the second try for finding lee junsu, hwang yeosang was killed infront of lee junsu and im changkyun. lee junsu escaped and no one found him until now.

" so that's means you had work with him before ?" i asked. the members nodded. that was terrible. and he killed my father.

" so that's why we found you. to keep you safe in here. i afraid that lee junsu found you and kill your family and you" shownu said.

i felt terrified. i still think about the friendship that my father and lee junsu had. i guess the bond wasn't strong enough.