- part two

i took a deep breathe. the guy who is infront just introduced him as changkyun. im sweating like crazy.

" who are you? where do you wanna take me? why are yoy doing this? let me out please !" i snapped at him. his eyes stared at mine. he didn't say anything.

the limousine headed to a beautiful mansion in the middle of nowhere. the mansion is surrounded by trees. it's look old but well cared.

then the limousine stopped infront of the mansion. he opened the door and asked me to go out. i took a step out of the limousine. the day is already dark.

two men took me inside the mansion. where the hell are they taking me too? the smell of trees and woods entered my nostrils.

we entered the huge mansion. we sat at the living room with other six men and one of them that i familiar with.

it's hyungwon !

he smiled at me and waved. i was so shocked.

" is this the girl, hyungwon?" changkyun asked him. he sat infront of me. he pushed his hair back. hyungwon nodded.

" why are you here and why the hell im here ? i need to go back to my mom please" i begged at changkyun. but he didn't care one bit.

" well, miss hwang..." changkyun started to talk. that's my first name ! how the hell he knows?

" you are the daughter of hwang yeosang, the ceo of the hwang co. but sadly mr hwang already passed away so the company is been given to you. you're the heiress of the company"

" WHAT !?" i suddenly stand up and raised my voice. dad is already dead ? my tears began to fall. i cant believe. even though he left me and mom alone, but i still love him. maybe one day i will found him but the day already late. he already gone forever.

i tryna to find strength. but tears already falling.

hyungwon headed towards me. he patted my head and my back to comfort me.

" miss hwang, im very sorry to tell you this late because its been one year to find you. we finally found you today at a small cafe" changkyun said.

" so who the hell are you guys?" i said between my tears. changkyun sighed and said " we are mr hwang's workers. maybe need to know deeply about us because you gonna to live here"