ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

When he got to school nothing was unusual, nobody noticed him, it was as if he was invisible. But he didn't expect much more than that.

He walked to his locker, put his backpack away after grabbing some things for his first class.

He walked to class, which unfortunately was math first. Y/n sighed, because he hated math. He could never understand it. He also sat in the back, behind this really tall dude, so it was hard to see the teacher teaching the lesson.

He walked in and sat at his desk. He and a couple other students were there. There was still roughly about 20 minutes before class began, so Y/n pulled out his sketchbook.

Y/n had been alone for about a year now, and he copes with his loneliness by sketching. It wasn't anything special, but he cherishes it and all the drawings inside. It makes him feel whole.

He grabs a pencil and opens his sketchbook to a clean page, and begins to sketch out a drawing.

(Drawing is not mine, credit goes to its rightful owner) Y/n finished his new drawing right before class began

(Drawing is not mine, credit goes to its rightful owner) Y/n finished his new drawing right before class began. He didn't bother listening and added some new small details to his tree.

After he was pleased with his sketch, he started trying to listen to the lesson the teacher was explaining.

🍭 ⋆ 🍡 🎀 ~𝒯𝒾𝓂e 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓅~ 🎀 🍡 ⋆ 🍭

It was about the end of the day, and Y/n was thrilled. He would get to go home, and eat ramen while watching tv! Well, not exactly.

He wasn't paying attention for half of math class, so he has to finish up a couple worksheets from there, he groaned and started his walk home.

When he got home, he opened the door and set his back pack down and slipped off his shoes. He then looked around, taking in the image of his lonely home once again.

He sighs and turns on the tv that was in his small living room. He plops down on the couch and the channel on the tv is the news.

The lady on the news was talking about some recent murders, that were close to Y/n's town. This killer was known as 'Jeff the Killer'. He has a carved smile and wears a white hoodie. Y/n actually wouldn't mind being murdered by this Jeff the Killer, he has nothing to live for anyway.

He sighs as he has had enough of the boring tv show, and grabs his backpack to start his homework. 'This will be fun.' Y/n thinks sarcastically.

He makes his way upstairs and into his room. He sets all his math homework down on his desk in his room and examines it.

There was three pages total. And he didn't understand one bit. He grabbed a pencil and attempted to work out the problems.

When he finished the problem he looked at his answer and then the papers answer choices, his answer was not there.

He groaned and slammed his pencil down. "I just don't get this!!" He yelled. He felt a hand touch his own and another hand gently wrap around his neck, pushing his chin up to face this person that most likely is going to kidnap or murder him.

He was met with the same killer on the news report.

"You're J-Jeff the Killer."