ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

Some time later Ben and Ej has gotten back.

"Hey guys! We're back!" Bend voice rang throughout the house.

"Hey." Jeff said getting up.

I followed Jeff into the kitchen where Ben and Ej were.

"Wait.. how did Ej go to the store with you? His mask?" I ask.

"Not sure really. He had a good on but nobody seemed to notice." Ben responds.

"Anyway, Y/n. You haven't ate since you got here. Because you refused to eat the take out we got last time. So we bought a whole bunch of human food for you." Ej says.

"Thanks guys." I mumble.

"You haven't ate in two days!!? Seriously? Why didn't you say anything?" Jeff snaps.

"I didn't want to be a bother. I'm sorry." I respond. Jeff frowns and pulls me into a hug.

"You aren't a bother. If you were we wouldn't have brought you here anyway." He says, rubbing my back in a calming way.

"Okay.." I mumble in his shoulder.

"Okay, lets feed you!" Ben says, putting a couple bags into the table.

"Lets make cake." Jeff said. Everyone agreed and we started to make the cake.

                   ~W͎h͎e͎n͎ ͎t͎h͎e͎y͎ ͎w͎e͎r͎e͎ ͎f͎i͎n͎i͎s͎h͎e͎d͎~͎

Y/n POV
When we finished we all had flower all of over us because we decided to have some fun with it.

Jeff had a lot on him, covering his hair and most of his clothing.

I barely had any, considering I didn't participate that much. I joined in a bit though.

"Y/n. Eat." Jeff said, putting a piece of the cake in front of me.

"Okay.." I said before taking a bite. "Mm, this is good!" I said. Everybody just stared at me eating.

"What? Are y'all going to have any?" I asked, confusion written on me.

"I will." Jeff said, getting himself a slice.

Ej and Ben whispered to each other, still looking at me and Jeff. Jeff took a seat beside me.

"You have some on your face." He says. He cups my chin and wipes the cake off my cheek before going back to eating his own.

"All y'all dating or something?"