ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

-Time skip to after Y/n started training-

Y/n POV
Slenderman was explaining to me how to dodge attacks and such, and I was getting bored.

"Why can't I just fight?" I asked.

"Because all this training we are doing isn't helping, you have no muscle. But your fast, so all you can really do is dodge attacks and run." He answered.

"That's good to know. So I'm weak." I spat out.

"Someone's crabby." I turned my head and saw Ben and Ej watching us.

"Shut up Ben." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

~Time skip~

I walked into the mansion, out of breath. We trained really hard today, he even actually threw these spinning star things at me and made me dodge. I got a couple cuts but nothing major.

"Hey Y/n" Jeff said as I entered the kitchen. "Hm?" I replied, sitting down beside him.

"Uh, when you were kidnapped, do you remember any names, specific windows or doors where you were?" He asked bluntly.

"Why would you want to make me live through that again?" I questioned.

"Just tell me."

"Well there was a small window, why?" I questioned again. Wondering why he wanted to know.

"Well, the truth is.. the reason we have been training you so hard is, that we are going to fight them.." He answered.

"But, why?"

"They tried to hurt you, Y/n. We need to destroy them." He said, as if it was obvious.

"And..we are going there tomorrow."