ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Y/n POV
The next day I watched movies with Ben and Ej, while the rest were out.

I politely excused myself and left to go to my room.

I shut the door, and slid sown it. "I miss Jeff.." I mumbled. "When will he be coming home?.."

I felt so useless without him there, but I can't talk to Ej and Ben about it, they wouldn't get it.

I got up and went to my closet, and pulled out a long hoodie that was Jeff's old one. I put it on and laid in my bed, silently crying.

I felt so scared without him there, and I wanted to grab something sharp, anything sharp to relieve what I was feeling.

I couldn't call Jeff, he left his phone at home. So there was nothing I could do.

I cried and buried my face into the pillow.

     ~Time Skip to when Jeff gets back~

3rd POV
When Jeff and the others got back Jeff immediately wanted to see his baby.

"Where is Y/n? He asked, looking around the room.

"He went upstairs about an hour ago." Ben shrugged.

Jeff went upstairs and opened the door to Y/n's room to find Y/n curled up in a ball on the bed.

He rushed over to see what was wrong.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Jeff asked, pulling the smaller boy into his arms. He hated seeing his baby boy upset.

"I m-missed you so m-much!" Y/n cried. Jeff smiles warmly and stroked the other boys hair.

"I missed you to baby boy, but I'm here now. Everything's okay." Jeff murmured, holding his baby in his arms. Y/n hiccuped and held onto Jeff tighter.

Jeff whispered soothing things to Y/n until he calmed down a bit.

"Jeff.." Y/n mumbled.

"Yeah baby?" Jeff answered.

"Can you not leave again?.." Y/n's asks, making patterns onto the other boys shirt.

"I can't promise that baby, but I promise I will always come back when I go. And soon enough, I will be able to take you with." Jeff explained.

"Okay.." Y/n mumbled again, feeling sleepy.

"Want to sleep baby?" Jeff asked rubbing circles on his boyfriends back.

"A bit..."

"Then sleep baby boy, I'll be right here with you."

Y/n then fell asleep on Jeff, who was smiling as he admires his boyfriends beauty.

A fluffy chapter for you guys as a thank you for 1k+ views! I'm sincerely sorry for being inactive lately, I promise to be better!