ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Y/n POV
My eyes widened. I didn't want to become a killer, but me and Jeff had just started dating and I didn't want to lose him.

"W-what?" I ask again to make sure I heard right.

"You heard right, you will need to become a proxy to stay at this mansion." Slenderman answers.

"I- I don't- I-" I stutter, unable to find the right words.

"I will give you some time to think about it. You are excused." Slenderman said.

Me and Jeff left and Jeff led me to his room.

"What will you chose?" He asks once we get inside.

"I don't want to become a killer.." I say.

Jeff's expression changes to something I can't recognize, maybe sadness?

"No, you must stay with me. Please." He pleads.

"I don't know Jeff.. I'm sorry .." I mumble looking down.

"If you can't chose then get out already! Damn." He says getting frustrated.

"No- w-wait-" Jeff cuts me off.

"No, just get out!" He says angrily.

I tremble. I run out of his room on the verge of tears.

I ignore everybody's concerned calls and just run out of the mansion.

As I'm running everything hits me like a bus. Jeff doesn't love me anymore. I will be lonely again.

I start sobbing but don't stop running until I get to my house.

Once I get in I head to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess.

My hair is messy, my clothes are dirty, considering I haven't changed or showered in two days.

I take off my clothes and turn on the shower. I end up sitting in the shower for 3 hours, just thinking and crying.

Once I get out I brush my teeth and wrap a towel around my waist and put my clothes in the wash. I go to my room to grab some pajamas.

I change into some shorts and a t shirt. I shut my door and lock my window so Jeff couldn't get in.

I lean against my door, and then eventually slide down against it.

My eyes were droopy and puffy from the crying and my body was tired from running.

I eventually fell asleep.

300+ views?!  y'all are crazy. Thank y'all so much!!