It's All Too Much - George

"Just go mate." Ringo said, pushing George forward so much that he trips over his own feet.

"Yeah george just go ask her out." Paul gestures towards this beautiful girl standing by a pond with her friends.

She was breathtaking, completely stunning. She had curly auburn hair that cascaded from the top of her head to just below her shoulders. Her porcelain skin was glowing in the sunlight and she looked truly radiant. She was wearing a flowy floral dress and sporting a white pair of tennis shoes. She was simple. She was beautiful.

"Guys I can't go over there, not today maybe tomorrow." George tried to walk away but was stopped by his scrawny little entourage.

"You said that yesterday ye little scruff now if you won't do it I will." One of his friends spoke up.

"NO! NO! You can't go you'll mess everything up." George was trying his best to contain his voice.

"George there's nothing to mess up! So if you'll excuse me I'm going to get you a date."

And of he went
John Lennon

He went strutting towards George's crush and gently tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around.

"Agh hello, Carrie isn't it?" John seemed overly confident for speaking to a person he'd never really met before.

"Eh yes I am she." She just laughed as her other friends blushed at the sight of John.

John sent one of them a wink and the girl nearly fainted and fell into the pond. George could see the whole ordeal and started cursing under his breath. Lennon, why would you send Lennon?

John returned his attention back to Carrie. "See my friend over there?".
"Who...George?" Blush started to form on Carries cheeks and John could tell this was going to end well. "Yeah the little wimpy one."

George heard that

"What about George?" All of Carries friends gave a simultaneous Oooh. Carrie was embarrassed and told them to get lost.

"Agh I see you like him just as much as he likes you."

"George. He.. he likes me?"

"Either that or he really likes staring at ducks." John quipped.

George could tell it was going well so bucked up enough courage to go over to John and Carrie. John was still laughing at his own joke when George came up behind him. John quickly left and let George handle the rest.

"Hi." George squeaked

"Hey." Carrie blushed even harder as George stood closer to her and reached for her hand.

"Care for a walk?" Carrie nodded happily as they strutted off, leaving her friends in aw and leaving John with a smirk on his face.

"Well done little scruff!"

I really need to make these longer but I have such a short attention span
This was my first request, how'd i do?
-☀️