I Wanna Be Your Man - Ringo

"God, Ringo's going to love this."You whisper to yourself as you put the finishing touches to the surprise you had planned for your boyfriend after his long night of performing.

You had it all planned and you couldn't wait for Ringo to come back to your hotel room. You were smoothing out the bumps on your satin dress. Your hair was curled and hung below your shoulders, you put on some thin eyeliner and drew some dark red onto your lips. You spritzed you're floral perfume and we're admiring yourself in the mirror when you heard the door open.

"Honey I'm ba-" Ringo stopped completely in his tracks, jaw hanging open.
"Heather, did you do all this for me?" Ringo's shiny eyes stood in front of you, gleaming with love but scattered with tiredness.

"Only for you Ringo. You work really hard all the time and I reckoned you could use some relaxation time."

He continued to walk closer to you and finally got a view of the whole room.
You had tea light candles scattered about all over the tables and laying on the floor and rose petals where adorning the silk sheets of your California king bed. There was soft music whistling in the background and you had dressed up just for him.

"When did you find the time to do this?" Ringo asked as he grab ahold of your waist and pulled you closer to his chest. He smiled at you and you smiled back, adoring his toothy grin.

"I have me ways." You smirked as you leaned in closer and finally met Ringo's mouth with yours. It was long and sweet and he tasted like cigarettes and alcohol. You could feel him smile against you as your hands slithered their way to his neck, playing with the shorts hairs on his head.

"Follow me." You led Ringo to the bed and pushed him down gently onto it. You turned him so he was sitting on his stomach and you sat on the backs of his legs.

You slowly stared rubbing his back, sweeping your hands up & down and in circular motions. Ringo let out a moan and you could tell he was enjoying it.

"Having fun honey?" You chuckled as you continued to massage your boyfriend.

"Heather how are you doing this, it feels so nice!" Ringo was in heaven and nothing made you happier than pleasing the man you love.

"Turn around rings." He did as instructed and you were met with his happy and seemingly calmed face.

You sat on him again and started tapping your fingertips on his toned torso. You smirked as you could see Ringo grinning as you continued to massage his stomach.

"Heather you.. you.. you're so beautiful." This made you blush like crazy and you lowered yourself closer to his face and just stared at his features.

"Rings, you're the beautiful one. You are truly gorgeous and I'm so lucky to have you." This made Ringo teary.
You again closed the gap between each other and were slowly and passionately securing your love for one other.

As you came back up for air, you took Ringo's hand lovingly and directed him to the bathroom. "There's more?"

"Yes there's more." As you entered the bathroom there were just as many candles & flowers as there where in the bedroom. Ringo was really at a loss for words this time.

Neither of you spoke. You just scrunched your eyes at each other as you both decided to get in the bath.

As you lay in the tub together. Soothing music filled the air and the sweet scent of vanilla and rose were set in your nostrils. The water made a clean, echoey sound that you could listen to forever. Ringo was quietly playing with your hair and as you turned around to see his shiny face, he quickly placed his lips on your forehead.

You took his hand in your hand and played with the rings on his finger. He enjoyed this a lot.

"Heather?"
"Yes?"

"Do you want one of these rings? Like... a.. wedding ring?"

"Ringo are you asking me to marry you?" You queried holding back big tears.

"Only if you'll say yes." He giggled.
"Of course I'll say yes Ringo."
"Really?"

"I wanna be your lover baby."

"I wanna be your man."

X——————————————X

Thanks for the request x
I'm getting a bit more confident now.
Still not sure if it was any good but It's getting better all the time 😆
-☀️