He Did It Again - Paul

"Oh for god sakes ringo, you promised this would stop!"

"It only happened for a bit, but then I realised it was wrong and stopped!"

"What bullcrap ringo, you and I both know you have no self control! You either love me or leave me!"

"Y'Know what 'love'. I'll leave ya!"

He marched out the door, slamming it and my dreams of a life with him shut. He cheated on me again, he doesn't feel bad, he never does.

I start to feel weary and my back hits the wall, sliding down it until I hit the cold kitchen floor. I don't cry, I've spent the past four months silently weeping over my failed relationship with ringo.
Instead I just sat and stared at the wall ahead of me, deep down I knew this day would come but I was trying my best to keep the peace.

I let the quietness fill my senses, blocking my eyes and ears of the real world.

"Rings?.... Ringoo!" A voice hollers from the living room, I don't hear as I'm to far in my own head.

"Oh hiya love I was looking for ringo, he left his sticks at practice" it was Paul.

As he walked into the kitchen more he could see my facial expression. It was not a happy one. By this time I had acknowledged Paul's presence.

"What's wrong love?" He takes a seat next to me.

"He did it again...but this time...he left. And I don't think he's coming back" a single tear rolls down the warm hill of my check and drips onto the hardwood floor, making a pin drop noise.

"Oh darling I'm so sorry, he can be such a prick" Paul pulls me into his arms and I rest my head on his shoulder, still unable to speak much or react.

"Eh, I had it coming. He's a Beatle, he's surrounded by gorgeous woman, far superior than me, I knew he'd trade me out" I speak confidently, I had felt this way for a while.

"Are you being bloody serious? One, being a Beatle does not give you the right to sleep around with desperate flirts. Two, if you knew he was cheating you should have left ages ago because, three, you are more than enough for any man. You're absolutely stunning" Paul states very firmly, a hint of anger in his tone.

"Hm thank you Paul but I can't seem to find a man who thinks that" I chuckle truthfully.

"Maybe you're not looking in the right places" he places a soft hand on my thigh and I turn my head to him. "I never would have said this before but I was kinda pissed when ringo got to you first, I really like you and if truth be told I still do" he confessed.

He starts to slide his hand off my leg when I don't answer.

In a moment of sudden realisation I gripped the wrist from his hand and slide it back, then without thinking I smash my lips onto his.

He melts into it almost instantly and we place our hands on each other's face, moaning in sweet relief.
We pull away slowly and my whole world changes extremely quickly.

"Of course it was meant to be you Paul, how could I not have seen it before?"

"Because you weren't looking in the right places"

X—————————————X

This ones pretty meh but I have some better ideas 🥴
Requests open x
-☀️