But He Bought Me Flowers - Ringo + A/N

"No! You're not going back to him" my friend hazel flails her arms at me in frustration. My head hung low in disappointment and upset.

"He apologised though he seems really sorry!" I protest. Standing my ground and giving hazel puppy dog eyes.

"Well he didn't seem that sorry when he had his tongue stuck down another girls throat" hazel swept her hair away from her beet red face. She had a point but I had a gut feeling that he was better than that.

"I know what he did was bad but he feels a lot of regret,I could see it in his eyes" I walk over to my bed and sit with hazel. I look to her for her answer but instead I see her off in her own head.

"Hold that thought, I feel a lot of pee in my bladder" she laughs before shooting of to the bathroom, whipping the door shut as she runs down the hall.

I sit and collect my thoughts about what my boyfriend did to me, it wasn't the first time but every time I took him back, I loved him, he loved me, I knew that. So what if hazel thought it was wrong, she hasn't been in a stable relationship for years.

I began to hear a tapping on my window, it was so light I just assumed it was soft rain outside but the noise got louder and louder. I opened my window and looked down to the ground.

"Ringo!" I whisper yell in excitement.

"Baby!" He replies. Smiling from ear to ear.

I crawl out of my window carefully and skilfully manoeuvre my way down to the back garden.

"Ritchie what are you doin here?" I walked over to him and took his hand. It was warm and soft.

"I wanted to see my buttercup and I got you these" he held out his other hand to show a decadent bunch of yellow roses, shining in the moonlight.

"Oh Ritchie they're beautiful" I squeal as I hug him tightly, griping my arms around his neck, breathing on his shoulder.

"But they're not as beautiful as you" he kisses my cheek softly.

"You're so cheesy ringo" I laugh staring into his wave like eyes. His long lashes fluttering away.

"Only for you... and I mean that... only you. I know I've done some bad things but I'm going to change, really I- I mean it. I love you." He brushes my lips with his thumb kindly. I believe every word he says.

"Ritchie I love you too" slowly ringo pulls you in by the waist and kisses you gently yet passionately. You pull away and you both smile.

"Oh for god sakes!" You hear. You turn around and look up into your window to find hazel giving you a death glare.

"But he bought me flowers"

X———————————————X

Soooo I've decide to round off this book at 30 parts, I didn't want to make it too long
But don't worry cos I'm making a second book of crappy little stories which should already be up!

Thank u so much for the overwhelming support, I never thought I'd meet people who loved the Beatles like I do 😂

Love you all
-☀️