Birthday 1/4 - Ringo

Sooo I wrote these a few weeks ago and since it's allwehearisQueen 's birthday I thought it would be a great time to publish them!
It's basically 4 parts with a different boy in each taking you through a day.
Hope you all enjoy!
XxXxXxXx

"Pssst Baby, baby" I feel a faint tapping on my exposed skin, cold air slowly poking at it.

I slowly release my eyes from their golden slumber to be happily greeted by a very handsome, very excited Ringo.

"Hmm good morning Rings" I whisper warmly as I flutter my eyes open to stability.

Ringo whips his leg around my torso so he is crowded above me.

"Happy birthday darling" he coos as he wraps his warm lips around mine, his hands rubbing the sides of my arms.

"Ringo let me brush my teeth at least" I laugh whilst pushing ringo away lovingly.

"No! You can't it'll spoil your breakfast in bed" he yells whilst pinning me back down to the bed.

"Oh Rings you don't have to do that" I cry whilst he swoops off of me.

"Of course I do, I'm your boyfriend. It's what I must do" he stands at the door resembling an army major, saluting as he marches off into the kitchen.

I take the time alone to admire the glowing sun peering through the cream sheer curtains, my hair shining in its presence. I watch as dust particles freely dance around the room, travelling to every corner.

"Breakfast is served" Ringo yelps whilst haphazardly trying to open and close the door with his foot due to the wooden tray gripped in his hands.

"Here ya go. Bun operteet" he whales in a disgusting french accent.
He lays the tray on my thighs, it was adorned with fancy flakey pastries and juicy jams and sweet, watery melon. Sparkling apple juice in shiny ice.

"Oh my goodness Ringo this is so perfect, thank you so much" I hug him tightly.

"Anything for you honey, I love you so much" he kisses my cheek cheekily.

"I love you too"