Lock The Door Next Time - George

"Hurry up George surely you can hold in your pee!" You laugh as you and George walk from the movie theatre bathrooms into the cinema.

"I can't help it Cindy it's got a mind of its own" he smirks as he kisses your neck.

"You're disgusting George" you shove him away and giggle as he fixes his hair.

"Oh come on luv I'm only joking" he takes your hand and you smile as he escorts you to the cinema.

You two chose to sit right at the back - for obvious reasons -
The cinema is dimly lit and smells like buttery popcorn and stuffy socks.

The movie starts and your eyes are fixed to the screen, it was a rom-com, George was there for the comedy but you were there for the romance.

Soon enough a love scene appears, at the same time you feel George's arm around your shoulder, you titled your head into the crook of his neck and continued watching the movie.

"Cindy"

You turned your head to George.

"Have I told you how wonderful you look tonight?"

"Awww Georgie, I love you so much"

"I love you too" he leans down and grabs your face, kissing you passionately.

Your kiss slowly become a slow, loving make out session and the film is quickly disregarded. You clawed at the back of his neck as he stroked your long blonde hair.

You didn't even noticed the film had ended as the lights came up, you grabbed George's hand and dragged him out of the movie theatre.

You two ran all the way back to your house. You quickly shot upstairs into your room and started kissing.
George pushed you onto your bed and he straddled you. You began to make out again.

"Cindy sweetie is that-" your father had opened the door to see if you had come home, instead he saw much more than he wanted.
Your dad was staring at you whilst you sat underneath George.

"Uh hello father" you say awkwardly.

"Evening Mr Rogers" George speaks.

"Uh yes hello Cindy, evening George, s-sorry if I was interrupting anything-"

"No r-really" "of course you weren't" me and George proclaimed at the same time.

"Kids it's fine, I get it. I was young once too Y'Know" he laughs. "Just keep the noise down please"

"Yes sir" you both mutter.

"Night Cindy, Night George" he walks off.

"Maybe next time we should lock the door" George suggests.
You and George laugh at each other and start kissing again.

X—————————————X

I've got a short attention span so there usually quick and simple
Whoops
-☀️