This Boy - Paul

Paul's pov

There they go. Walking past me so idly. They really make my heart flutter. Their name isn't important, let's just call them, the love of my life.

I wonder if they ever think about our time together, what we used to be. So head-over-heels for one another that we could hardly spend a day apart. They're just so perfect. Their hair, their smile, their lips.

That's besides the point, I need to talk to them, I left some of my stuff at their house before we broke, had I known that would be the end I would have packed up then but I never saw it coming. All they said was that they didn't feel comfortable in this relationship, that they really did love me but couldn't face the embarrassment.
Am I, Paul Mccartney, that hard to be around?

They've stopped walking, now's the time, I need to just go and speak to them, this shouldn't be to awkward.

"Ugh hey." I say nonchalantly.

"Hi." They smile, there's a short silence but I can't make out if it was comfortable or not.

"Ehm I was just wonderin' If I could get some of the stuff that I left at yours back?" Sounding as nice as possible.

"Paul, I... well... I chucked yer stuff." They said hanging their head down.

"You wha'!?" I ask in utter shock. "Why would ye do that!?"

"I couldn't stand looking at it Paul, it was just a constant reminder of you and how much I love you."

" I can't believe this, that's my stuff!." I was beyond angry.

"Look Paul I'm sorry."

"Save it John."

X———————————————X

I've been reading some McLennon lately so here.
What do u think about McLennon?
-☀️