Kiss Me Quick - George

"George we need to go, my parents are calling us for dinner" I try to pry George off of me but he just continues to kiss my neck.

"Your old man can wait a minute, your mums roast potatoes will still be there" he claws at my thigh ever so harshly making me wince in pleasure.

"My father isn't one to be kept waiting George" I try to reason with him but I also rake my hands through his oak wood hair. Bit of a hypocritical move.

"Well by the looks of things I don't think you want me to stop" he swaps to the other side of my neck, clawing at my porcelain skin, peppering sloppy kisses all over me.

He moves his other hand under my floral blouse, resting his fingers on my skin, tickling me gently.

"Oh fuck George that feels so nice" I moan despite my urge to push him off of me before my parents come barging in.

"I love you so much baby" George coos in my ear seductively, making me whimper again.

"Kids cmon lets get a move on!" I hear my mother yell from the dining room, if she knows what we're up too she'd kill the both of us.

"Georgie that's enough, really she's getting pissed" I push him away gently, semi smiling at him.

"Oh alright" he goes to walk out the door but I stop him first.

"Your collars all crooked" I walk over to him and fix his shirt, we're face to face and very close together, I can feel his hot, smouldering breath run past my hairs.

"Nope, fuck it" he pushes me against the door and makes out with me ferociously.

"Y'Know how hard it is for me to keep my hands off of ye? Yer so bloody perfect" he pants between kisses. Smoothing his lips over mine, tasting of mint and nicotine, two very clashed but interestingly nice flavours.

I couldn't reply, I was so far off in heaven, I loved him so much, he was always so passionate.

We both started moaning rather loudly as things heated up. Between the erotic mumbles I could hear faint footsteps coming towards my room, I quickly disengaged in the make out only to hear my mother gasp and shoot downstairs.

"Your daughter and her boyfriend seem to be rather busy" I heard her shout to my father.

Quickly but calmly me and George waltz into the dining room trying to look as natural as possible.

"Evening mother, father" I chirp nonchalantly.

"Evening" George smiles.

We both just get death glares, my parents told me there was to be no funny business. Looks like I can't keep a promise. Whoops

We all silently sit down and begin to eat.

"So eh what did you kids get up too?" My father asks rather kindly, he was just digging for answers.

"Oh just homework" George replies quickly, saving us both.

"Yes, very hungry work all that reading and stuff" I state, smiling unsuspectingly.

"Well from what I could hear it sounded like you two were looking for food down each other's throats" my mother glances at us both, my father does the same.

An awkward silence fills the room as one of us tries to think of an excuse. George pipes up with a response that is surely going to get me grounded.

"It was a biology experiment, human body and all tha"