P.S I Love You - Paul

My dearest love,

It's Paul, your boyfriend, just incase you forgot. I know I've been gone for a while but the band's doing really well in Hamburg. Although things haven't been without their issues. Me and George nearly got deported, John is with a different girl every night and Ringo, well he's just being Ringo.

Oh darling I do miss you, I miss you everyday. I think about you all the time, do you think about me? How's school going? It's nearly over, then we can be together in Germany. We'll buy a big house and spend all day together, I'll spoil you rotten, you can have whatever your heart desires, you name it and it's yours.

Just you wait until I put a ring on your finger! The most beautiful ring you've ever seen. It'll be big and sparkly, like your eyes, oh how I miss your eyes, I long to look deep into them and get lost in tranquil thought. I long to hear your sweet, soothing voice. It brings my ears such happiness. It brings me such happiness. When I see you next I am going to smother you in kisses and never give you up, you will be mine forever.

I love you so much honey, I hope you know that, I'll be waiting at the docks for your arrival, with the biggest bunch of chrysanthemums you've ever laid eyes on, your favourite. My love for you is everlasting and I'm so sorry we had to wait this long to see each other again but once I have you I'll never let you go, no never again.

I love you,
Paul